FS: Mountain Hardwear "Skyview 3" Three-Person, Four-Season Tent, NEVER USED

Background: About 10 years ago, my friend worked at a local outdoor retailer. He decided he wanted to do some winter camping/mountaineering, so he bought this (AWESOME) tent. He never used it (or, maybe set it up in his backyard and slept in it there, but no real use), and then he went to college and his parents moved, forcing him to give much of his climbing gear to me. I have no use for this tent; when it snows, I go skiing and stay inside. But, it's beautiful, and I'm here to sell it.

The Tent: This is a Mountain Hardwear "Skyview 3" tent. It's a three-person, four-season tent. (Some call it a 3-4 season tent b/c of the zip-over mesh panel. Trust me, it's a 4-season tent if you want it to be.) It assembles easily with three poles, plus an extra pole for the HUGE vestibule. It has been stored in my parents' dry, finished basement since 2003. It includes the tent, fly, footprint, and zippable insert to cover all of the (small amount of) mesh for cold nights (a REALLY cool feature). I do not have the stakes; you'll have to go buy some!

Here are some pictures:
This tent is no longer available new. As far as I know, this may be the last remaining Skyview 3 tent that exists without any use. In fact, a quick search online reveals no Skyview 3 tents for sale at all right now. They seem to sell for about $275-300 used, though. Given the pristine condition, I'll let it go for $300 (including shipping).

Any takers?

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags