12/31 - FS: BD X4 offset, many MH Jackets & snow pants, Scarpa shoes, Kuhl shirt

PLEASE READ:
All items are brand new unless otherwise noted. 
- Shipping is included in prices unless otherwise noted. I'll knock off a few bucks for (and give preference to) local deals in SLC.
- Paypal preferred, other methods an option too. If paying through PayPal, add 3% to cover fees or do F&F.
- Percentage off refers to discount from retail price.
- For fairness, I will not hold items for anyone until paid (or if enroute to local meeting).
- I am happy to answer questions about any item, but you can also get a lot of the info by looking at the product page on the manufacturer's website.

I constantly update this post with new items. Check back later for more stuff. MH = Mountain Hardwear

I would consider trades for the smallest X4 offset

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And in case you're wondering: "WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS STUFF?"
I've been asked a few times so I figured I'd make it clear. First off, I am NOT buying this on pro deal, wholesale, or with any other special pricing. I am NOT associated with any retailer, brand, or manufacturer, and I don't have any exclusive access or discounts that are not available to the general public, I just know where to look. This is just me, buying gear with my own money for really cheap and reselling for cheap. I buy stuff from online retailers, some from local retailers, some from outlet stores, and I also sell my own used gear. This is just my little side hustle, mostly to pay for my own gear purchases. So yes, I make some profits, but more often than not, I am still offering the lowest price on the internet for that particular item. Thanks for reading!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BD X4 Offset (.2/.3) - $49 - or trade for .1/.2
USED. Bought this one from another MP user (Señor Arroz) a little bit ago and the day after I received a new one as a gift. This is not a size I want doubles on so I'm reselling this one. Shows very little wear and is in great shape. Price firm

MH Metatherm EXS down jacket - (see sizes below) - $105 (67% off)
Essentially a clone of the Ghost Whisperer, without knowing it would be very hard to tell the difference. Super lightweight 800-fill down jacket, weighs about as much as a T-shirt (207g for size M). Packs into one of the handwarmer pockets into a package about the size of a 1L nalgene. Sizes/colors available are below:
- Men's maroon / L - ( sorry. picture makes it look a little more purple than maroon)
- Men's bright orange / M
- Men's gray / S
- Women's brown/rust color/ M

MH Ghost Whisperer hooded down jacket - both size M - $160/$180* (~52/46% off)
Simply one of the best lightweight down jackets out there. Same features as Metatherm EXS (above), plus the hood. Sorry for bad lighting.
$160 for the orange one. $180 for the green/olive one. Reason for price difference is that I'm considering keeping the green one for myself, so I'd need a stronger incentive to let it go, I won't mind if it doesn't sell.

MH Supercharger down jacket - size M - $125 (64% off)
Midweight down jacket with a mix of 800 fill down and synthetic insulation. Waterproof fabric on the top half.

MH Stretchdown hooded jacket - size M - $109 (~60% off)
Name says it all. Down. Stretchy. 750-fill power.

MH Women's Vintersaga ski jacket - size M - $145 (66% off)
Insulated ski jacket with plenty of cool features. Waterproof, breathable, powder skirt, RECCO reflector, armpit zips, stash pocket inside, goggle wipe attachment on left sleeve. Sorry for the bad lighting on these pics

MH Monkey man fleece jacket - size M - $75 (57% off)
Midweight fleece with a very soft fleece that is quite warm. Nice and comfortable thumb loop on sleeve ends. All three colors are mediums. For simple reference, let's call the colors just green and blue, in that respective order.

Kuhl long sleeve shirt with Tour of Utah embroidered logo - size L - $9
USED. Lightly used, still in good condition. Good for sun protection. I'll only ship with another item

Columbia baselayer - size M - $12
USED.
Lightly used, still in great condition. Will only ship with another item

Scarpa Helix climbing shoes - size 10 - $55 (45% off)
USED. Used but still in excellent condition. Soles are nearly perfect.