[WTS/WTT] NEW - Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid - .75 Spruce Green DCF

I have a brand new, never set up MLD DCF Duomid. Built late 2017. This shelter has never been set up and the guylines have not been attached. Too much shelter for me. It comes in a orange silnylon bag, but I can send it in a ZPacks stuff sack if interested (+5 for DCF stuff sack).

Here are pics of the actual tent. It’s new and I don’t want to set it up to maintain the “NEW” claim but I will lay it out if requested. tent pics

Asking $425 shipped CONUS, shipping elsewhere will be more. The shelter is $440 + $10 shipping new with a 4-6 week lead time. SAVE MONEY AND TIME. I will ship priority flat rate, if buyer desires additional insurance, please tell me and I’ll adjust the price accordingly.

I’d prefer to sell the shelter outright, but I’m also willing to do a Cash plus Trade option (to be determined based on item), I’m looking for/interested in the following shelters:

ZPacks 8x10 tarp DCF (or similar) MLD Grace solo/duo tarp (DCF/sil) MLD Patrol solo/duo (DCF/sil) Yama Mountain Gear cirriform 1P+( sil)

PayPal F&F or add 3% ($12.75).

Here is a link to MLDs site so you can get specs.

MLD Duomid

From MLD “The DuoMid is the ORIGINAL two-person, ultralight pyramid shelter, and though it has often been copied, it has never been surpassed! Designed to fit two people comfortably, this also works as a palace for one person and a furry friend. The optional InnerNet turns the DuoMid into a super light, sub-2lb, two-person fully double walled tent. Or, if you are a single hiker, the Solo Innernet can be used to create a 1.5 lb solo all-season modular. “

Edit: to verify exact weight tonight or tomorrow