2005 Sprinter Van for sale

2005 sprinter van on the market. It has 40,000 miles on a recently rebuilt engine by culprit_customs . It has 279k original miles. Clean title in hand. It also has a new OEM turbo. I just had the transmission serviced and oil changed. We have kitted it out for camping and cooking. The bench (with 3 seat belts) the seat turns in to a large queen size bed. With a vintage BD bivy ledge for storage or extra bed. It has cabinets, a sink and fresh water. A @goalzero solar panels charge a Yeti battery. The eco fridge runs off that as well as a TV that we haven’t used in a few years. It has a wrap on the exterior that can be removed. There is a video on my story you can also check out. This has been a great Van with many fond memories as a family and we would love to pass it down to someone who would love it like we have. Starting at $9,000.00 OBO Come take it for a test drive or have it checked out by your local mechanic. You can email me at [email protected] or text me for any questions 8015486779

Detail

Tags