[WTS] Locus Gear Hapi DCF (11.1oz), Silnylon Mesh Inner(17.5oz), CF DPTE (2.9oz)

For sale is a Locus Gear black cuben fiber Hapi, bronze silnylon inner, and carbon fiber DPTE.

Several pics here

Weights (including stuff sacks):

Hapi DCF(with storm-level guy-lines):  11.1 oz

Hapi Mesh Inner: 17.5 oz

Carbon Fiber DPTE: 2.9 oz

Condition:  Excellent.  Used a total 16 nights, over 3 trips.   It's been in a couple storms (which it is amazing in). It has never had anything fall on it or give any reason for potential damage.  After each trip, I rinse everything in a bucket with mirazyme and hang to air dry before storing loosely in a bin.    The main shelter is in excellent condition, with smooth sliding zipper, and no abrasions.    On my most recent trip, I accidentally created a snag on one of the side panels of the inner, which I repaired by sandwiching it between two pieces of gear tape.  See pic with mini-groundhog stake for scale. Ive used the inner without a groundsheet under it, Therefore the floor has some minor signs of abrasion, which is the best way I can explain it. On my last trip I was in a thunderstorm with water running under the floor, and it had zero seepage or leaks.

Mods: I had LG build the main shelter without netting at the peak vent for better airflow, and no linelocs at corner tie-out points.  I seam sealed diamond shaped dyneema patches on the panels as a precautionary measure, and added 'color coded' lengths of lawson glowire guy lines at all points, attached with a loop of shock cord on panel tie-outs.

This is the regular DCF model that was sold just prior to the current "DCF-B" version.

If you bought the current version of this setup from Locus Gear today, you'd pay $627 + $247 + $41 = $915.00

Price: $715 shipped USPS 2day with insurance.   I can usually ship within 1 business day.

I am not willing to split up any of these items at this time, unless there are simultaneous buyers of the outer and inner. In that case, here's the price breakdown: Hapi DCF: $500, Inner: $200.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags