FS - Ice tools & Crampons: Petzl Nomic ice tools, Black Diamond Sabretooth Crampon, Grivel Airtech strap-on crampon

Now that I'm a resident of southern Arizona and spend most of my time on rock I've decided to de-clutter and send my ice gear somewhere where it will be used more.  Shipping costs will depend on how much you buy and where you live. I'd prefer payment through Venmo. If you have any other specific questions about the gear and it's life/use please let me know.  Come and get it and enjoy!

ALL SCREWS SOLD ALREADY!
Petzl Dart Crampons: SOLD  
Petzl Nomic Ice-tools: $325
     -with Mini Marteau hammer
     -picks are worn but in fine shape. If you're climbing water ice you'll probably want to replace them because they've been filed back a bit. They're still great for alpine neve/ snice.
     -I used these consistently for 1 good season in Cody and Hyalite.  There are some scratches and dings on the shafts and head but they're still in great shape.  Heads are solid with no wobble

Black Diamond Sabretooth Crampon: $80
    - These are the coveted older steel version before BD switched to Stainless and they're still in great shape and have tons of life left in them.
    - Steel is the best!

Grivel Airtech aluminum strap-on crampon: $65
    - Used for glacier approaches. Never climbed vertical terrain with them so they haven't been overly stressed.

BD Screw Roll up: $10
BD Pecker: $10
BD Bugaboo Piton: $10

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags