FS: PRICE DROP Rack of BD C4s Draws and older cams

If it's still posted here, it's still for sale.  I can accept Venmo or Paypal.  If you choose Paypal and don't choose Friends & Family, you pay the extra charge.  I'll ship via USPS.  I'm in Yosemite Valley, if you want to meet up to save In shipping.  I’m a fan of haggling, make me a deal!

Up for sale is my rack of Black Diamond C4's.  As usual, I'd like to sell it as an entire set, but if there isn't any interest, I'll announce on here that I'm splitting it up.
All the cams are in good condition.  I've been the only owner of all of them, except for one of the #3's.  About once a year or so I clean and lube them.  The oldest date on the slings is 2010 for about half and a mix of 2012 and 2014 for the others.  Cams come with color matched carabiners, either BD Neutrinos or CAMP Nanos.  Asking $580 OBO.  Buy the whole kit and I'll cover shipping.

Selling individually, I also have a pretty new #4 and #5 with matching Neutrino biners.  Both from 2017, neither have been placed more than a few times. Buyer pays shipping, unless you add this to buying the whole rack above.
#4 = $60 + shipping OBO
#5 = $80 + shipping OBO

Next, I have a rack of draws.  The dogbones are Black Diamond Variwidth dogbones, that I bought last winter.  The carabiners are a mixture from older BD quickdraws, mainly hotwires and the older Positrons (they have a nose) with two other random biners.  7x 12cm dogbones and 4x 18cm.  Trying to sell as a whole set. $120 + shipping OBO.  If you add this into the rack above, I'll cover shipping.

Finally, I have some old Black Diamond C4s that are need of new trigger wires.  The slings were replaced by BD in 2013.  The wires have all broken in last two years.  These would be great pieces to bulk up for Indian Creek.  2x 0.5 and 1x 0.75.  $20/cam + shipping OBO.  If you add this into the rack above, I'll cover shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags