FS: Arc' duffel, Ti Pot (1350mL), Whisperlite Univ Stove, Trango Rope

Arc' Duffel - $90 shipped (+$2 if by Paypal)
Petzl Helmet - $40 shipped (+$1 if by Paypal) SOLD 
Toaks Pot - $25 shipped (+$1 if by Paypal)
MSR Whisperlite Universal - $100 shipped (+$2 if by Paypal)
Trango Rope - $100 shipped (+2 if by Paypal)
Blade runner toe straps - $15 shipped (+1 if by Paypal)

Duffel (75L) is in excellent condition, I only traveled with it twice.  Selling because due to circumstances, I ended up with two of these bags.  This is version ONE of the bag, which I believe is rated at 75L.  It does not have detachable shoulder straps and the zipper simply follows the shape of the bag - both those were changed in the version two design.

Helmet (size 2, 53-61cm, the typical size) I've worn a bunch but I'm pretty easy on gear, so it's in good condition.  Main wear is from it being poked by rocks when I incorrectly estimate the size of my head.   No falls on this of course and it was in storage much of the time I've had it.  Black on the back is because I had a neck sun-shade taped onto the back.  Selling because I have too many helmets.

Toaks 1350mL Titanium pot w/lid.  Traveled New Zealand with this, but now I have two Ti pots, one too many.  Excellent condition, slightly out of round though, you can bend it as needed.

Whisperlite Universal stove.  (no pic yet) Excellent condition, with bag, manual, no bottle.

Trango Lotus 9.9mm 60m rope - new in packaging; bought about 2yr ago and been in storage.  Don't need because I need a 70m!
Venmo preferred, otherwise price as indicated to cover Paypal fees.
Trades are possible, I'm interested in:

• #6 C4 cam
  • 0.2 X4 cam OR black Totem
  • #0.5 equivalent Totem (purple) or Mastercam (is that a black?)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags