FS: shoes, clothes, packs

You probably know the deal. Paypal F&F, Venmo, or cold hard cash. Especially cold since it hasn't gotten above about 10°F in Montana in two weeks. Cold enough that my basil plant is dying on the window sill. Shipping included in the price. I'm headed south for a bit and could use the cash to eat empanadas in the sunshine.

$45 CAMP ED Atom vest, size medium: LIKE NEW! Fit is more like a size small...the arm holes are too tight for me to wear comfortably. Guess I need to stop eating so many cheeseburgers.

$60 Ibex Woolies 150, size large: quarter-zip wool long sleeve top. Fits more like a size medium. LIKE NEW! Weird right, a like new piece from a company that went out of business.

$10 Helly Hansen polypro, size medium: The OG blue Helly Hansen with racing stripes down the arms. Worn, but no holes. Racing stripes guaranteed to make you 12.3% faster. Faster in what, doesn't matter, you'll just be faster. Trust me I'm a math teacher?

$80 BD Shadow shoes: Size 42.5. Worn maybe 20 days, still have fresh edges. They don't fit my feet and the knit liner doesn't stretch much at all. I'd rather Crocs on a 5.12 than try to stuff my feet into these again. But hey, if the shoe fits!

$70 BD Raven Pro ice axe: 65cm length. Used for a season, pick is sharp and ready to stab holes in all your clothing. Pick protected included to try and delay the inevitable. Stickers included if you want, or I'll take em off.

$100 Dana Designs Astralplane: The big daddy. 85-95-ish liters, never bothered to double check that. It's huge, it's heavy, it's indestructible, it'll carry all your stuff wherever you want to go. Actually it won't carry your stuff, but you can put all your stuff into it, and then carry it yourself. Because it's so big, shipping will be extra. I'd prefer to hand it off in person, but willing to chat about shipping it to anywhere in the US. Won't ship it to Everest Base Camp for you though.

$25 Sea-to-Summit Thermolite Reactor: Sleeping bag liner. Used, but freshly washed! Instead of smelling like your sweaty funk, your sleeping bag can smell like lavender. At least until you actually sleep in it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags