Gear PUKE…. Blahhhhhhhhhhh - BRO NO! (Gloves, Jackets, Pants, and Haulbeg!)

Gear PUKE…. Blahhhhhhhhhhh – BRO NO!

All items are in SLC and priority will be given to those in and around SLC area. I am open to reasonable offers.

Shipping at buyers cost unless otherwise negotiated.

Paypal preferred, if you choose buyer protection please cover the fees.

Here we go:

Marmot Pro Tour Pant – 32, Black – Like new shape, just always reach for the Procline, maybe used once. Great touring pant or one for SKIMO. $175

Mountain Hardware Typhon Glove – XL – Excellent shape, I glove Nikwax them last year, never really ever worn as I have a ton of gloves because I am a freeze baby. These have always been reserves. Wool liners have a little pulling mainly because the Velcro on the interior of the glove keeps them in place $80

Ortovox d3 Beacon – Great Shape Older, but functions splendidly – probably a good spare for an out of town friend – I would send it to ortovox to have them evaluate it (I don’t mess with safety folks) Make an offer on this or I am donating it to the UAC.

Black Diamond Zion Haul Bag – Excellent Shape, bought this but have been using the old A5 and touchstone that won’t quit. NOTE: Not shipping – local sale only or meet up. Just want to recoup my money back. $180

Coleman Exponent 3 Season Tent – This guy is an oldy but burly. A few repairs in the base of the tent needed, no footprint. Everything else is in great shape overall just don’t have a need for it anymore. Sad to see it go (was the first tent I ever bought) $50

Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody – Medium, Blue – Excellent shape, always treated well, no rips or stains, just have too much overlap, awesome piece that deserves to be used more – hopefully by you! Even Steve House blessed it! $160

Montbell Thermowrap Puffy – Medium, Red – Excellent shape, no rips or stains, has the NOLS logo from some of my classwork. Again excellent piece and too much overlap. I had the sides professionally taken in so its more of an athletic fit than boxy. (Reference 5-11, 175 lbs and it fits well with some space for more layers)

Grivel Thor Hammer – Used like once, I just use the BD Yosemite Hammer instead. Pretty awesome design with the biner and bungee cord. $85

Electric AHAB Polarized Sunglasses – Epic Shape, not really used much. $70

Bluewater Lightening Pro 9.7 Double Dry 80M – NWOT, I uncoiled it and marked the middle with the Beal rope marker. Not really willing to let it go, but would for the price ask. $225