Gear PUKE…. Blahhhhhhhhhhh - BRO NO! (WM, Gloves, Jackets, Pants, and mo!)

Gear PUKE…. Blahhhhhhhhhhh – BRO NO!

All items are in SLC and priority will be given to those in and around SLC area. I am open to reasonable offers.

Shipping at buyers cost unless otherwise negotiated.

Paypal preferred, if you choose buyer protection please cover the fees.

Here we go:

Western Mountaineering Lynx GWS – 6 Ft, rhz – Epic Shape, bought on here a while ago and I never used it as I always reached for my B-R. Came super clean and I re cleaned it as well. Almost like new. Cant remember what I paid for it but $375 seems fair.

Marmot Pro Tour Pant – 32, Black – Like new shape, just always reach for the Procline, maybe used once. Great touring pant or one for SKIMO. $175

Mountain Hardware Typhon Glove – XL – Excellent shape, I glove Nikwax them last year, never really ever worn as I have a ton of gloves because I am a freeze baby. These have always been reserves. Wool liners have a little pulling mainly because the Velcro on the interior of the glove keeps them in place $80

Ortovox d3 Beacon – Great Shape Older, but functions splendidly – probably a good spare for an out of town friend – I would send it to ortovox to have them evaluate it (I don’t mess with safety folks) Make an offer on this or I am donating it to the UAC.

Black Diamond Zion Haul Bag – Excellent Shape, bought this but have been using the old A5 and touchstone that won’t quit. NOTE: Not shipping – local sale only or meet up. Just want to recoup my money back. $180

Coleman Exponent 3 Season Tent – This guy is an oldy but burly. A few repairs in the base of the tent needed, no footprint. Everything else is in great shape overall just don’t have a need for it anymore. Sad to see it go (was the first tent I ever bought) $50

Patagonia Nano Air Light Hoody – Medium, Blue – Excellent shape, always treated well, no rips or stains, just have too much overlap, awesome piece that deserves to be used more – hopefully by you! Even Steve House blessed it! $160

Montbell Thermowrap Puffy – Medium, Red – Excellent shape, no rips or stains, has the NOLS logo from some of my classwork. Again excellent piece and too much overlap. I had the sides professionally taken in so its more of an athletic fit than boxy. (Reference 5-11, 175 lbs and it fits well with some space for more layers)

Mammut Softshell Jacket – Medium, Green – Satisfactory shape, all works well, It has seen some shit. Some pilling around the cuffs, attacked by an ember on the shoulder, however pretty burly and has some light insulation on the inside. Would make a great workhorse. $40

Grivel Thor Hammer – Used like once, I just use the BD Yosemite Hammer instead. Pretty awesome design with the biner and bungee cord. $85

Electric AHAB Polarized Sunglasses – Epic Shape, not really used much. $70

Bluewater Lightening Pro 9.7 Double Dry 80M – NWOT, I uncoiled it and marked the middle with the Beal rope marker. Not really willing to let it go, but would for the price ask. $225