[WTS] Several Items (listed in post) Including Kelty Ignite 0 Degree Sleeping Bag (used once), Unused Platypus Water Filter System, and Jetboil Minimo.

https://imgur.com/a/fM9SOet

I am looking to sell most of my camping gear. I had some big plans for they last year and found I don’t have time to camp like I thought I would. I’m willing to discount if someone purchases multiple items and have the following items for sale (All prices include shipping):

Kelty Ignite 0 Degree Sleeping bag: $125 - I used this once for two nights on a trip to Michigan.

Jetboil Minimo with coffee press attachment: $60 - I’ve never taken it camping but I’ve made coffee with it four or five times and it worked great.

Platypus Gravityworks Water Filtration System: $60 - I’ve actually never used this. I planned to do some backpacking this year and it’s sat in my closet since May.

Fenix PD-35 Flashlight and Suunto MC-2 Global Compass: $50 together - I’ve just used the flashlight to figure out the different lighting modes but aside from that it hasn’t been used. The compass is still in its original packaging. I’d like to sell these items together as shipping them separately doesn’t really make it worth it.