FS/FT: Gregory Alpinisto 50L, Lowe Alpine Expedition Pack (90-100L?), OR Cirque Pants, various pitons!

Just got a few items up for sale! Shipping will be $7 for the smaller items (USPS flat rate box), or $14 for the mid sized. Not sure how much shipping will cost for the packs, but we can split that. Buy more than one item and I'll give you free shipping!

Bought this a few months ago, used on one or two trips. Absolutely no damage on it at all, good as brand new. It works well, but just wasn't as large as I needed for specific trips. Has a super awesome side zipper that lets you get stuff out of your pack without opening the entire thing. Also two ice axe loops and a sweet crampon pouch. Capitalize on my mistake and save a lot of money! $100.

Got a pair of Outdoor Research Cirque pants in black, size mens small, fits well for waist size 29-30 or so. New with tags, got them from this forum and have never been worn except to try them them on, but I am a bit too big for them so I'm looking to trade for a pair of mediums or sell for around $90.
Various BD Pitons, sizes (bottom to top) 2,3,4,5,7 (Angles, knife edges, lost arrow). Knife edge and lost arrow sold, angles remain. $20 for all three angles.

Lowe Alpine Vintage climbing pack with highly adjustable external frame, looks like it carries around 90-100L. Good condition, no structural damage, just signs of good use on the mountains. $50.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags