[WTS] Marmot Greenland Jacket, Mens Small, Super Thicc Winter Puffy

picture: https://i.imgur.com/exoWIQR.jpg

I am selling a Marmot Greenland Jacket in men's small. I purchased the jacket new and used it on a 3 day winter trip. It was washed once (properly with down wash) when I first got it. The jacket weighs 27 ounces. When I emailed marmot, they told me that the fill weight was 11 ounces.

Why I'm selling the jacket: I originally bought a size small, but decided that a medium would be better. I found a great deal on a medium and I'm selling my small.

I am 5'9 and weigh 155 pounds. When I used the size small on a winter trip, I was wearing the following layers: thin base layer, 100 weight fleece, an additional 100 weight fleece, windshirt, melanza high loft hoody (300 weight thermal pro fleece comparable in thickness to a light synthetic jacket), and waterproof shell. So I was wearing quite a lot of clothing underneath. When I put the greenland jacket on over all of my layers, it fit without any restriction in movement but I could tell that the down was being compressed a bit which makes it less efficient in keeping me warm. Also the jacket end being really short with all of those layers on.

If you are smaller than me or if you are my size but plan on wearing less layers underneath, it would be a great fit.

I'm looking for $210 shipped to the U.S., will also ship internationally but charge the approximate difference in shipping cost.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags