[WTS] Hand-made sub 1 oz alcohol stove cook systems (round 15)

Happy holidays :) I have a few more complete stove sets to sell if anyone is interested. I have beer can windscreens that I send out, but I also have blank windscreens if you're not into beer. If you want a blank windscreen just let me know.

Just a heads up...our area got dumped on with snow and ice so it might be a few days before I can get them mailed out. As soon as the roads are suitable I will go to the post office (probably by Friday?).

I appreciate the positive comments in previous threads. They really do help make others more confident when buying these stoves. If you check the previous threads (by the same title) there are comments and feedback on the stoves in the threads.

Here is a link to the original thread:

The stove weighs 7-8 grams. The stove, pot stand, wind screen and heat reflector all weigh less than an ounce (25 grams on my scale). I usually make the wind screens out of local beers cans so they look pretty cool.

https://imgur.com/a/lfD3D

.75 oz of alcohol boils 2 cups of water in about 6 minutes and burns for about 9 minutes total (every stove will be a little different). I like this style of stove because it needs no priming due to it having a separate pot stand.

They are origami style, meaning no glue, adhesive, or JB Weld was used, just folds and creases.

I have a few more complete sets made and I am selling them for $20 dollars which includes shipping in the US ($25 total to ship to Canada). I have shipped to Europe but import taxes seem to be ridiculous. Send me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Hipbone

Detail

Tags