12/10 - FS: Many MH Jackets & snow pants, Cotopaxi jacket, Scarpa shoes, Kuhl shirt

PLEASE READ:
All items are brand new unless otherwise noted. 
- Shipping is included in prices unless otherwise noted. I'll knock off a few bucks for (and give preference to) local deals here in SLC.
- Paypal preferred, other methods an option too. If paying through PayPal, add 3% to cover fees or do F&F.
- Percentage off refers to discount from retail price.
- For fairness, I will not hold items for anyone until paid (or if enroute to local meeting).
- I am happy to answer questions about any item, but you can also get a lot of the info by looking at the product page on the manufacturer's website.

I constantly update this post with new items. Check back later for more stuff.
MH = Mountain Hardwear 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you're wondering: "WHERE DO YOU GET ALL THIS STUFF?"
I've been asked a few times so I figured I'd make it clear. First off, I am NOT buying this on pro deal, wholesale, or with any other special pricing. I am NOT associated with any retailer, brand, or manufacturer, and I don't have any exclusive access or discounts that are not available to the general public, I just know where to look. This is just me, buying gear with my own money for really cheap and reselling for cheap. I buy stuff from online retailers, some from local retailers, some from outlet stores, and I also sell my own used gear. This is just my little side hustle, mostly to pay for my own gear purchases. So yes, I make some profits, but more often than not, I am still offering the lowest price on the internet for that particular item. Thanks for reading!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MH Phantom jacket/parka - size M - $225 (43% off)
High-loft down jacket with hydrophobic 800-fill down. It has a small extra zipper next to the bottom of the normal zipper that can be opened to stick out your belay loop/device without opening the jacket, which makes it particularly useful for ice climbing belays. Though I'm not sure why they didn't go with just the double zipper pull.....

MH Metatherm EXS down jacket - (see sizes below) - $105 (67% off)
Essentially a clone of the Ghost Whisperer, just without the name, but same retail price. Super lightweight 800-fill down jacket, weighs about as much as a T-shirt (207g for size M). Packs into one of the handwarmer pockets into a package about the size of a 1L nalgene. Sizes/colors available are below:
- Men's maroon / M
- Men's maroon / L
- Men's pale orange / M
- Men's bright orange / M
- Men's gray / S

MH Ghost Whisperer hooded down jacket - both size M - $165/$190* (~52/46% off)
Simply one of the best lightweight down jackets out there. Same features as Metatherm EXS (above), plus the hood. Sorry for bad lighting.
$165 for the orange one. $190 for the green/olive one. Reason for price difference is that I'm considering keeping the green one for myself, so I'd need a stronger incentive to let it go, I won't mind if it doesn't sell.

MH Supercharger down jacket - size M - $135 (60% off)
Midweight down jacket with a mix of 800 fill down and synthetic insulation. Waterproof fabric on the top half.

MH Stretchdown hooded jacket - size M - $109 (~60% off)
Name says it all. Down. Stretchy. 750-fill power.

MH Women's Vintersaga ski jacket - size M - $175 (60% off)
Insulated ski jacket with plenty of cool features. Waterproof, breathable, powder skirt, RECCO reflector, armpit zips, stash pocket inside, goggle wipe attachment on left sleeve. Sorry for the bad lighting on these pics

MH Superforma jacket - size M - $195 (52% off)
Great ski jacket with plenty of pockets and features

MH Supercharger shell - size M - $99 (56% off)
Very lightweight and packable rain/wind shell that packs into its chest pocket (no handwarmer pockets). Apparently MH designed it in collaboration with Ueli Steck so you know it's ultralight and shiz. Really though, the fabric feels solid but it's still very lightweight. Would make a great shell for alpine climbs in case weather rolls in.

MH Cloudseeker bibs - sizes M (orange) and S (olive green) - $160 (64% off)
Pants are waterproof and have 7/8 length side zippers for dumping heat and two thigh pockets with internal stash pockets. The vest is lightly insulated vest (polartec) and can be adjusted for different torso lengths. Pants and vest can be separated and are functional on their own. Chest has one large chest pocket. Few other features here and there.

MH Boundaryseeker pants - size S/S - $190 (62% off)
"Engineered as to keep you dry, flexible and at just the right temperature for a mountain adventure." Waterproof, and a partial bib that can be removed. RECCO relfector, side zips for dumping heat.

MH Monkey man fleece jacket - size M - $85 (50% off)
Midweight fleece with a very soft fleece that kinda does make you feel like a monkey. Plus, you're probably a climber, so it's fitting. Nice and comfortable thumb loop on sleeve ends. All three colors are mediums. For simple reference, let's call the colors just green, blue and red (in that order).

Cotopaxi Fuego LT down jacket - size M - $115 (50% off)
USED. Only used about 5 times. It is in excellent condition and shows no signs of wear. 950-fill down with polartec on the side panels. Comes with a stuff sack.

MH Alchemy waterproof softshell - size M - $99
USED. I bought this one directly from the MH website about two years ago. Since then I've used it mostly on ski tours, ice climbing, and on some mountaineering trips in the PNW. It has two handwarmer pockets, one chest pocket, and an adjustable hood. It is seam sealed and waterproof, with a very, very thin soft lining on the inside. Jacket has no defects, only a few minor dirt stains here and there that will probably wash off (see pictures).
MH Desna Grid hooded fleece - size M - $40
USED. I have had this one for a little while now, but is still in good shape. I'd call it is a lighter-weight fleece. Polartec insulation. Thumb loops. Signs of wear are only pilling on the sleeve ends and a small white-ish stain in the front, plus the tag is peeling off a bit (see pictures).

Kuhl long sleeve shirt with Tour of Utah embroidered logo - size L - $15
USED. Lightly used, still in good condition. Will only ship with another item

Columbia baselayer - size M - $12
USED.
Lightly used, still in great condition. Will only ship with another item

Scarpa Helix climbing shoes - size 10 - $55 (45% off)
USED. Used but still in excellent condition. Soles are nearly perfect.

MH Ozonic Stretch rain jacket - size L - $75 (~60% off)
Awesome rain/wind jacket. Waterproof, very lightweight and stretchy. Feels great while wearing it, not like a plastic bag like many other rain shells