FS: Books, Ferrosi, TNF shirt, MHW powerstretch tops, Thermarest pad, Salewa Hat AND A BUNCH OF VINTAGE CLIMBING GEAR

Shipping is $7 flat rate but negotiable if you buy enough to make it worthwhile. Books will ship cheaper as they can go Media Mail - I'll have to see what that costs but I think it's pretty cheap.

Books: Lots of climbing books for sale - make me an offer on any or all of them. Moving in a few months and don't want to take them with me. Condition varies so let me know if you want more pictures etc of any of them. The Royal Robbins book Basic Rockcraft is autographed by Royal himself. I have more books that I may be posting as well.

OR Ferrosi Hoody size Medium, excellent condition, lightly used, no holes or other damage. Blue (pics make it look a bit blue green but it in real life it is just a bright blue/navy blue.) $60

North Face synthetic short sleeve shirt 55% rayon 45% polyester - Size M but fits more like a Large - definitely too big on me and I always wear mediums.
good condition aside from one small hole (see second pic) $10

2 Mountain Hardwear Polartec Powerstretch fleece pullovers, both size Large (but I typically wear Mediums and these fit closer to M or M/L). The red one is a bit lighter weight - good for running, climbing, etc and fits a bit slimmer - more like a typical medium.
The Blue one is a bit heavier weight/warmer and has a more regular fit, kind of between a typical M/L. Good weight for skiing or running/climbing in colder weather. The blue one has thumbholes, and a high collar.
The red one has no thumbholes and the collar is a bit shorter but it has a pocket on the upper left shoulder.  
Both have pretty extensive pilling from going through the laundry with a load of towels a while back, but they are still fully functional, comfortable, and warm. $20 each or both for $35

Salewa Hat
NWOT, quality hat
$5 with purchase of at least $20 of other stuff. Free with purchase of $40 or more.

Thermarest Guidelite pad, has a couple patches and a slow leak but otherwise good shape. Got this in a trade with someone on here a couple years ago and I've never used it, don't really want to deal with it as I've got a bunch of other pads. They do have a lifetime warranty. 48" long by 20" wide, 1.75" thick. $20

Also, a bunch of vintage climbing gear for sale. Some of it looks unused, most of it is pretty old but seems to be well cared for. I haven't used any of it myself and don't know the history other than a guy who was a climber gave it all to a friend in a big duffel bag after he stopped climbing.

Some of this belongs in a museum, some of it I would not hesitate to use myself - definitely use your own judgement! slings on cams should be replaced for sure.

2 Climb High Cams (red and yellow) - SOLD
2 older BD camalots with U-stems (green and red) - $10 each
2 Black Diamond 5-step aiders (look unused but are probably at least 5 years old) - $25 for the pair
D style biners - $2 each
Fifi Hook for aid climbing - $5
ATC, 8, nut tool - SOLD
Edelrid Harness (maybe 90's vintage? Definitely not safe for climbing) $5
Strawberry Mountain Swami Belt (this is a relic for sure!) - Priceless!
Webbing and sewn runners (definitely too old to use for climbing but may have other uses) - Free with purchase if it fits in the box/packing envelope