FS: Caldera Cone, Sawyer filter, Neoair, Prolite, Inov-8 295, Keen, Tevas

Thanks to BPL and Gear Swap I've been able to try out various gear options over the last few years as I've whittled down my pack weight. Now it's time to clear out some of the gear that I haven't ended up using. Everything comes from a smoke-free, pet-free home. All prices include shipping to the CONUS; I'll ship elsewhere if you pay the additional cost. Payment via Paypal. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or contact me by email at ethan {AT} ethanhw {dot} com. Thanks for looking!Thermarest Prolite X-Small
I bought this on Gear Swap in May of 2012 and have used it for about 15 nights, always inside a tent or bivy. It is in very good condition with no leaks. I added a few splotches of silicone on the back to help avoid slippage on a tent floor or groundsheet. I've used this as a torso pad along with a folded foam pad (like a gossamer gear torso-light) under my legs for a very comfortable and light sleep system. Weight is 8.5 oz.

asking $40Inov-8 Roclite 295
Men's size 10 US / 43 European. I bought these in July 2012 on Gear Swap and have used them for less than 100 trail miles. I love these shoes - they have a fantastic grip, they're light and flexible, and they dry quickly. I've worn them on trail and also off-trail over complex rugged terrain and they worked great. I'm selling them because I switched to Altras for a wider toe box and zero heel drop. The uppers are in great shape and show very little wear; there is wear on the edges of the soles but lots of life left in the tread. The previous owner attached velcro to the heel for gaiters. Weight is 11 oz per shoe.

asking $40Keen Targhee Mid hiking boots
Men's size 9.5 US / 42.5 European. Mid-height, waterproof hiking boots. Purchased in 2011, used for about a year before I switched to lighter footwear. Still waterproof and good remaining tread. These were a good transitional boot for me between heavier boots and trail shoes; I've had several pairs of them over the years, and have worn them on all kinds of trips and terrain.

free, buyer pays shippingTevas
Men's size 9 US / 42 European. Got myself a pair of Exodus Sandals so these are no longer needed. Lots of life left, hope someone can make use of them. If not, they go to goodwill…

free, buyer pays shipping
[SOLD] Thermarest Neoair Xlite Small
I bought this pad on Gear Swap in December of 2012 and I have used it for about 12 nights, always inside my bivy bag. It is marked irregular, probably due to some discoloration of the fabric. It works perfectly with no leaks. I am selling this because I switched to a full-length pad. Weight is 8 oz.

sold for $65[SOLD] Trail Designs Caldera Cone and 12-10 stove
Aluminum Caldera Cone system. Includes the Caldera Cone, 12-10 alcohol stove, plastic caddy, fuel bottle, filling cup, and instructions. I bought this last winter for $35 plus shipping and it has never been used in the field - I've only boiled a couple of liters of water for testing. It is in like new condition. I'm selling because I prefer my canister stove. Model number EV90S, which according to the label fits Evernew 900mL short pots, REI Ti-Ware 900mL, or Vargo 900mL short. Total weight of all components is 5.6 oz.

Asking $25; Sold for $35 (to cover international shipping)[SOLD] Sawyer 3-Way Inline Water Filter
This is a complete gravity-feed water filtration system based on the Sawyer 3-way filter. Includes the filter, an old 2L Platypus dirty bag (a lot lighter than the dirty bag that Sawyer includes with their full systems), and the adapters that you need to connect the system to a hydration bladder hose. Also includes the faucet adapter for filtering tap water or for back-flushing. I bought this filter new in July 2011, and have used it for about 25 days of hiking. All of those days were in mountains with clean, clear water (Vermont and Wyoming), so very little sediment has entered the filter. I back-flushed after each trip and stored the filter dry. Hoses show some discoloration that doesn't affect taste. You can easily replace hoses if you like. Sawyer claims these will filter 1 million gallons. Total weight of the system (minus the faucet adapter) is 5.6 oz.

sold for $30