[WTS] Big Agnes Lost Ranger 15* sleeping bag, long, excellent condition - $180 shipped (price lowered again)

Price lowered again due to sale at REI. They have the long version on sale for $203, so I’m now asking $180 shipped. This is way less than I paid and I hate to let it go so cheap when it’s still in like new condition, but I really need to sell it. Non sale price was $270.

https://m.imgur.com/a/v8QChps

This is an awesome lightweight down sleeping bag. For those not familiar with BA bags, they have an integrated sleeve for your sleeping pad, in lieu of bottom insulation. This saves on weight and since the down normally gets compressed by your body weight anyway, doesn't compromise effective insulation. It also means you won't be sliding off your pad all night, and you can move around in the bag without getting twisted up.

This is the long version which fits any rectangular pad 20" wide and up to 78" long (it's "standard" width but much roomier than ordinary mummy bags). I only used this twice and love it, I just want to get a RH zip version instead to pair up with my other Big Agnes bag. It's only been compressed for two short overnight trips and has always been stored out of it's stuff sack (included) to maintain maximum loft.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags