[WTS] Burton Men's Swash Pants (Small, NWT), Norrona Women's Roldal Insulated Goretex Jacket (Medium) - lower prices

Time for some closet cleaning to make room for more gear. Prices do not include shipping, but that should be $10 or less depending on location.

1. Burton Swash AK Goretex Pants, Men's Small, True Black Color - New with tags (2018) - I bought these pants with the intention of using them as a resort pant, but I ended up using others that I already had. This pant is great; 2L Goretex, tons of cargo pockets, and venting inside and outside your legs. Awesome relaxed fit. More information here. Asking $175.

2. Norrona Roldal Women's Insulated Goretex Jacket, Size Medium - this is Norrona's top-of-the-line women's ski jacket, with Primaloft Silver and Goretex. It has all the bells and whistles; powder skirt, wrist gaiters, tons of pockets, pit zips, goggle wipe, etc. Jacket originally retailed for $840, and it's in great condition - used one season. Some very light staining, but no structural wear. More info here. Asking $225.

Imgur Album Here

PayPal is best.

Detail

Tags