Sold or moved

Consolidating my stoves and pots and selling extras. Prices are shipped to Conus. I take Venmo or PayPal (F&F or add the 3%). If you want something POST TO THE THREAD and then contact me (first to post gets it rule).

I’ve calculated prices to around 50% off today’s (mostly sale) prices plus $7 shipping and are fair and firm.

1) MSR Reactor deluxe kit. As seen on The Dawn Wall ;) 
Includes:
- Reactor burner
- 1.0 L pot
- 1.7 L pot
- Cloth
- Hang kit

The burner was used on ~4 outings. The 1.7 was only used on one Rainier climb (worked great). The hang kit was never used. The 1L has a small dent on the lower rim that is not functionally significant (photo). Otherwise its all in great shape and works like new.

$135 shipped for the whole set (both pots, stove, hanging kit)

---------------------------

2) MSR WindPro 2 inverted canister stove, Snow Peak Cook n Save 2L pot with lids and windscreen.
For group winter camping and snow melting. Stove is lightly used and is awesome in the cold. Pot was never used.

$80 shipped for the kit SPF to John Hillam

3) Toaks Titanium 1.35L pot with Trail Designs sidewinder Cone, titanium pot supports and zpacks Cuben fiber sack

This in an ultralight backpacking set up for use with alcohol stoves (I will include one of mine for free if you want). I only boiled about 4 liters of water with this set up and only used an alcohol stove (it can be used with wood). There are normal heat marks on the titanium and water marks in the pot. There is also light heat damage to the rubber handles near the pot. 7 oz for entire set. The retail for this set up would be $150

Asking $72 shipped  SOLD

4) Evernew Ultralight Titanium nesting pot and cup set

800ml Evernew UL pot, lid and nesting cup. 5.4 oz for the kit. It fits a small gas canister and a small stove (not included). Heat discoloration over pot base as shown normal for light use. Handles in good shape.

Asking $30 shipped SOLD to thewonderofscience