Wanted down ground quilt ~20F

Hey, first post, joined here cuz 9/10 google searches for my random Qs bring me here. I am looking for an EE, UGQ, HG, or similar quilt for my UL gear list for four coastal seasons.

My 650 Rumpl blanket and my 0R pad are warm enough in 45F recently, but looking for a setup I can take through the winter. It doesn’t get below freezing here, but since I already have a comfy 45F setup I’d like to go down to 10 or so and maybe use this in colder weather sometime in the future when I learn to tolerate frozen water on the ground (aka snow, I remember seeing it once a long long time ago).

I’m thinking a 20F or lower quilt would do the trick with clothing (plus a cold weather pad when I get around to it, or I’ll borrow my wife’s REI Flash 3.7R wide).

I absolutely need wide quilt cuz I sleep in all sorts of random positions depending on the time of night and which arm wants to be where. And I have no intention of closing the footbox unless I am literally too cold to sleep (I have never in my life slept with my feet within 24″ of each other).

Anyway, I saw a bunch of similar gear posted recently so I thought I’d jump in and ask if there is any more to be offered here before going full price new gear 6 week wait etc.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags