FS: Jetboil Flash stove 1.0L with winter-ready HX mod SOLD

Price is shipped to Conus. I take Venmo or PayPal (F&F or add the 3%). If you it POST TO THE THREAD and then contact me (first to post gets it rule).

This is a 1.0 Jetboil flash (2017 version) in excellent condition, hardly used but has been modified as below. Comes with plastic cup and stabilizing base.

Also comes with the copper strip and silicone band to make it run in cold weather (*******see disclaimer below*****).
The plastic part of this stove is cut to fit the strip. Pictures show strip mounted to an empty canister (I’ll ship it that way so you can see it mounted). Stove fits in cup with canister and HX strip mounted.

These HX jetboils are now my main cold weather stoves. There is nothing wrong with this one, just have too many stoves.

Here is one in action on my micromo

***** Disclaimer. While these have worked well for me and seem safe, you are responsible for figuring out how to use this and you will still probably die in a dramatic explosion ;) For use in cold weather only and be sure you check the canister near the strip with your fingers periodically (touch test) to make sure its not hot. Look up HX strip or Moulder strip for jetboil or see This Youtube video

Asking $60 shipped SOLD this in now mathtutortim's stove

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags