FS: Lightheart Duo Tent – like new $275

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

I have an almost brand new Lightheart Duo tent for sale. They call it “steel blue,” but looks more like some shade of forest green to me. I used it one time for one night and have decided it wasn’t for me. I loved the roominess of this tent and the weight (2.4 pounds including the crossbar and carbon awning pole), but I did not love the two single walls at 100% humidity, and I realize that here in Florida, most nights are going to be like that. The tent was seam sealed by the factory, and that process left some sort of haze across the top seam. I’m not sure if that’s normal or what, but that’s how I got it from Lightheart. As mentioned, it has the carbon fiber awning pole ($30) and that’s included. I paid $315 for the tent, $35 for seam sealing,$30 for the carbon pole and $5 for the zipper pulls that I didn’t even take out of the bag yet. I let the tent dry out really well for several days and cleaned it out, though you may find a few grains of sand inside once it gets all set up. I bought the Tyvek footpad and used it, but I’m keeping that for my next tent so it is not included. Stakes are not included either.

I’m pricing it for what I  hope is a quick sale at $275.  I know I’m new here, but you can check my ebay id (mclaught) and see I have 241 positives and no negatives. Though it’s been awhile since I’ve sold on ebay, I used to be a fairly active seller there. Also, if you want to see it,  I can send a copy of the order receipt showing the tent was delivered new to me with the factory seam sealed option on October 27th this year.

Paypal only, and please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Detail

Tags