FS Tents. Good, hardly used, reconditioned..

Tents…
Prices in CDN$ ($1 us - $1.30 cdn or $1.25 typical for bank source of funds exchange.. so look at as 25% off + shipping at USPS Priority rates to the US, (from Richmond BC Canada through Blaine WA) + a shipper service fee, that might be not more than $2.35 for most of these over the postage cost that varies west to east ...(or smaller, lighter packaged ones)  
More details on shipping payment follow the descriptions... Well experienced private international seller of quality used rare hoarded items through eBay and local classifieds 

I have lots more photo's of the following hoarded tents that have been set up... and quite a few more tents, but these most of my best.  

MEC Snowfield 2 person 4 Season expedition class tent, Floor Reconditioned and fly retreated, all seams resealed. (Has loose seam tape) Some burnt holes in one door repaired, I think got everything, might still be the odd small hole somewhere.. been a few years since did all this, presume will still work near as good as new..
Very dirty, well used looking, Lots of soiling stains throughout, but relatively clean inside, 2 Doors, vestibules,  Duffel bag stuff sack.. Model seen service on MT Everest. Precedes the Lightfield model that is pretty much the same except maybe materials and different size vestibules.
Was a $600 tent and with regular maintenance should still perform like one..   $150

Vintage MEC 2 person Ridge pole tent with removable vestibule, Like a short wall Pup Tent with Front and rear V frame with center pole connecting ends, with overhanging ends, Restored floor and treated fly with home made silicone,, is near a 4 season (Fly doesn't cover the rear wall, but rear window has a cover) with plastic sheet footprint. It’s been over a year since treated this, will have to confirm my home-made silicone treatment hasn’t struck it all together,  Still average weight think about 6lbs without the plastic foot print.  $125.

3 Person Sierra Designs Massak 4 Season Tent, New old stock. Never set up, Stuff sack dusty from handling over the years. Reasonably small packed size for a 3 person 4 season,  3 years ago when took photo’s noticed some dry spots in seam tape fold, creases, So might need seam sealer…Or anyway with all tents with taped seams even if aren't coming loose as a preventative …
There a discrepancy between the tag description and instructions, says 5 poles on the tag and 6 for the instructions, looks like 6 to set up from the diagram, and think includes 6..
$300

4 person Quechua Quick hiker ultralight 4 ,,, . Huge vestibule.
 Better fitting integral fly sheet fits better than most tents, might do in a pinch for 4 season or base camp.  
Used once, and when set it up for photo's tore a very small hole in it, since double patch repaired, with a quality tent fabric specific patch. (Tear Aid?) Pretty clean with probably some extra dust on from when last set up. (From a cable on that pictured anchor on one corner)
With footprint, makes it hard to fit in the original Stuff sack .but with 2 people to fold it makes it easier to get into the size to fit..
Check out the you tube video and reviews of this ....Was Near $500 without the foot print and $250 wear and tear... $250

MEC Nimbus, Person 3 season. While is rated as a 3 season, doesn't have a lot of mesh in the inner tent, just in the top of the roof and doors, So could pass for a 4 season, not quite as warm as a 4 season specific might be,Used one fall/winter. got wet and muddy... a bit dirty in spots but been washed out…  This is huge and heavy packed…15+lbs.  
Compare to current Super wanderer, $600+ that is currently on sale $500 wi tx.  only this was $100 more after tx.($700). Without over $300 wear and tear. $250…

MSR Hubba 1 person, With foot print,  older model with lower tub floor,
 Fly seam tape coming loose throughout, but fly looks like has been treated with a wax like treatment that also makes the tent look dirtier…(and also caused the MSR logo colorers to bleed)  otherwise in great condition, and inner tent coatings, Didn't think it was sticky, (but that better than coming off)
One end of a pole section is chipped, (one piece pole system, or all connected together) but still functions good and not enough off to effect structural integrity.
 Only includes 2 pegs and all required to keep the vestibule and centre rear fly out, Make others on site if need more and don’t want to pack the extras. The whole idea of these tents is minimalist
Can also ditch the inner tent and just use with the footprint and fly… … $250

No photo's yet...

MSR Fusion 2 Tent, 2 person 4 season,  on tap…
Currently no poles, but have lots of spares to make some, (Waiting for a dry day to set up and make for it, To wet dirty in my storage)
Has a tear in the rear fly screen that I’m also in the process of fixing and waiting for a dry day to sewn up…I find easier when is set up (or some day while watching tv…)
Floor and Fly coatings a little sticky, but not too bad,  good seam tape…but planning on resealing externally as a preventative, Appears to be in great clean condition and apart from soiling I might have put on it trying different poles for it,, (Slip through Sleeves)
Will be $250 when finish or $150 as is with poles and you can cut them down… I contacted MSR for the exact length of them, but they never responded,, if fit long, can usually get a good idea how long should be, or first cut longer and shorter again if overall fit doesn’t look right and reinstall the elastic when got it right..
No stuff sack or pegs included, but might find a sack for it..

Payment Shipping

CDN$ Paypal payment and  Tracked Signed for delivery confirmation shipping to P/P shipping addresses, (1$US = $1.30CDN relative to daily exchange rates and sources of funds bank rates, could be a 1-5% spread, averages are actually closer to $1usd = $1.25 cdn)
From Canada (Richmond BC) to the US via USPS Rates + Relay fees out of Blaine WA relative to size and weight 1st class, Priority west to east zones etc.
 Costs over USPS postal rates + Relay service and insurance processing fees start at  $1.35 -$2.35 + relative to size and weight + USPS $2.50 Signed for delivery confirmation,   ($2USD),
    Most of these tents probably require the $2.35 service fee...that is for weight... and not sure where the different weight breaks are, because never shipped anything to the US that cost more than the $2.35 fee except some vintage  55lb speakers to NV  that were a $25 extra fee each..and Near $90 each total, Once did an estimate on something that was a $4 fee but can't remember what the weight was...  could have been something as heavy as the heaviest of these tents
  Canadians pay CPC expedited rates + a $1.00+ signed for delivery charge,... I usually don't buy or charge the extra insurance over $100.. (USPS items are good to $400)
CDN's usually have to pick up large items at postal outlet, unlike US when are often delivered to a door.. or a postal outlet if not able to deliver to door...(US buyers have it good, can even schedule deliveries)
Note PayPal fees on my end could be up to 3% and are included in purchase price..

I need a specific address for shipping costs, Unlike USPS only requiring Zips. (And my shipper doesn't offer the cheapest non tracked USPS methods that also don't quality for PayPal buyer seller protection..)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags