[WTS] Dutchware netless hammock w/ suspension, pyramid bug net, Ti spoon, filter w/ Evernew

Dutchware 11 ft. netless hammock w/ whoopie hook suspension - 7.9 oz. for the hammock in its stuff sack, 3.5 oz. for the suspension in a stuff sack I made. The hammock is charcoal gray hexon 1.0 with a zing-it structural ridgeline. The suspension are whoopie hooks with 4 ft. huggers. In great condition. No holes, stains, etc. Used once. $80 for both. Pics

Costco underquilt - 17 oz. Followed these instructions. There is some seriously wonky stitching on this thing (it was one of my first projects) but it is solid. In great condition. Used once. $30 Pic

Pyramid bug net - 4.15 oz. in a mesh stuff sack that didn't come with it but I am including. This is the cheaper version of the S2S pyramid nets. Doesn't come with stakes. Like new, never used in the field. $10 Pic

Toaks titanium spoon - 0.6 oz., 6.5" with polished bowl. $7 Pic

Hydroblu Versaflow filter with 2L Evernew 1.75 oz. for the filter, 1.45 oz. for the Evernew. Used on one weekend trip. $20 for both. Pic

All prices included shipping to anywhere in the US. Paypal F&F or you pay the fee. Make me an offer.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags