FS - Patagonia Torrentshell + cheap down and fleece jackets

Paypal fees and shipping not included in prices. Will split shipping if buying more than $75. Any questions just ask. Happy climbing!
Check my other sales here:
Patagonia Torrentshell - excellent condition - size medium - $90
Bought early last year, used a handful of times and really liked it. Was gifted a lighter jacket and don't need two. Washed with Nikwax since last use.

Canada Goose knock off down jacket, similar to Hybridge Lite - New with tags - Womens size medium - $75
A friend gave it to my girlfriend but it's too big for her and too small for me. A durable warm jacket.

Columbia midweight fleece - great condition, older but has seen little use, size large - $20, or $10 with purchase of above jackets

Merrell midweight fleece hoody - great condition, very warm and comfortable, size large, fits like medium - $20, or $10 with purchase of above jackets

Following items are $10 or free with any purchase of $50 or more. I can send pictures upon request.
IZOD heavy hoody - good condition, full zip, size medium, 82% cotton - Warm, fits me well (5’8”, 155lbs)
Old Navy ½ zip midweight fleece - New with tags, size medium - been hanging in the closet for years
Cold Pursuit baselayer - good condition, size small, 30% wool - lots of life left, too small for me after accidental dryer trip

Selling two cheap backpacks as well - fortcollins.craigslist.org/…

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags