[WTS/WTT] Small ULA Epic Pack, Tarptent Contrail

I'd like to sell my size small ULA Epic pack with size extra-small hipbelt, original (J-curve) shoulder straps and the included drybag (orange). I bought it this summer and it's only got a month or so of use, albeit in Alaska, so it's still in good shape, but it's too small for me. Sells for $285 new; I'd sell for $200 or trade for a similar condition size medium, any size hipbelt.

Also selling older Tartpent Contrail. It's seen several years solid use, so it's got issues, but it will still keep you dry. Known issues: (1) one of front grommet-style plastic pieces that holds the cord at the front corner ripped off. You can still get plenty of tension, as I tied the cord around the fabric, but it's no longer adjustable. (2) the main entry zippers got too much fine grit in there one day and no longer seal. So it's no longer entirely bug-proof. Perhaps you can fix that, as the zipper pieces are still all there, but I couldn't manage to. (3) I pierced the peak with the support trekking pole when taking it out once. This is outside the tent, and in no way affects your ability to properly set it up, and it's over the vestibule, so it doesn't get you wet, but it's not great. $40?

[Photos coming soon.]

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags