[WTS] Closet clean-out: Camping Gear, Winter Boots, Trail Shoes, Climbing Shoes

The stuff with tags hasn't been used. If you want any other pictures or information on something I'm happy to help.Pricing is OBO. Buyer can choose shipping method and pays shipping (I'm in the midwest US).

Compact chair - Hex Chair 2.0 Original

Never used. Asking $30

Small grill - UCO Flatpack Grill and Firepit

Never used. Asking $20

Hiking poles - Mountainsmith Pyrite 7075 Trekking Poles

Never used. Asking $20

Folding table - Cube Table m4

Never used except to assemble to check for all the parts. Cute little table, I just don't need it for myself. Asking $55

Folding chair - ThermaRest Quadra Chair

Chair is in new condition, I never used it except to make sure that it does assemble. Asking $40

Camping cups - TOAKS Titanium Camping Cup 450ml

Never used. Cool cups but I have something similar already. Asking $15 for one or both for $25

Winter boots - KAMIK Wausau boots sz. 47.5 / men's 13

I think I wore these once or twice 2 years ago. I had a frostbite scare and got them as a precaution, but ended up not needing them. They are really warm though. Asking $40

Trail running shoes - Altra Superiors sz. 47 / men's 12.5

I put maybe 30 miles on these before deciding they are too small, so they have at least 90% of their life left. Spilled some yellow dye on them and ruined my sock about 6 months ago, kind of difficult to tell with the black upper. I can't guarantee that it won't rub off though so I'm only asking $20

Climbing shoes - Butora Acros sz. 47 / men's 13

Really like these shoes except that they are also too small for me (there's sort of a pattern here). I climbed in them several times over a couple of months and you can hopefully tell from the pictures how much life is left in them (I didn't resole them in that short time period of course). Asking $45

:)