FS: Warbonnet Wooki XL Underquilt 0 degree, LSOH Edge Hammock, Hex Silpoly Tarp

LittleShopOfHammocks Warrior Edge 11’ Hammock:

The LittleShopOfHammocks Warrior Edge hammock is 11’ long, 55” wide, weighs 21.6 oz, and is a “head left – feet right” orientation with zippers on both sides.  It is made of Dark Olive 1.7 Hexon fabric, and is the same size as the Warbonnet BlackBird XLC.  I tried the BlackBird XLC but didn’t like the footbox feature.  I measured the XLC and found it was exactly the same dimensions as the Warrior Edge, so I returned the XLC and kept the Warrior Edge.  Everything James from LittleShopOfHammocks makes, including this hammock, is of the highest quality – I’d put it up against any product from Warbonnet, Dutchware, Dream Hammocks, or anybody else.  The hammock comes with one red and one grey continuous loop installed, as well as 6’ long removable shock-cord tie-outs, a black ridgeline organizer, and a double-ended stuff sack.

If you want suspension as well, I can include the 12 foot straps (3000lb rating), cinch buckles, and Metolius FS Mini II carabiners pictured below for an extra $15 USD.

https://www.littleshopofhammocks.com/product/warrioredge-hammock/

LittleShopOfHammocks Razor Hex 20d Silpoly 132” (11 feet) Tarp:

The Razor Hex is seam sealed and tested, and used in the field only once.  There is a blemish on the tarp, and I’m not sure where it’s from or how it got there because the tarp was basically never used.  It looks like a “smear” in the silicone or fabric.  The fabric seems completely intact, so I just put a layer of silicone over both sides of it when doing the seam sealing to ensure it was solid.  The blemish doesn’t affect the waterproofness of the tarp in any way.  The tarp is 132” (11 feet) long, 132” wide, and weighs 14.6 oz.  I’m including two 12’ ridgeline tie-outs (with a Loop Alien on each one) made of Lash-It (grey), four 4’ corner tie-outs made of Zing-It (yellow), and the matching double-ended stuff sack.  See the pictures below for details.

https://www.littleshopofhammocks.com/product/sil11-5-hex-tarp/

Warbonnet Wooki XL Underquilt 0 degree:

At the same time that I bought the BlackBird XLC I bought the matching Wooki XL 0 degree underquilt.  After testing and sending back the BlackBird XLC, I used the Warrior Edge and Wooki combination (they’re a perfect fit) for a total of 6 nights, two of which were at about -5 degrees Celsius (23 degrees Fahrenheit) with a constant rainy drizzle.  Two of the nights were spent at approximately -12 degrees Celsius (10 degrees Fahrenheit).  In all conditions the underquilt was snug and warm – I wouldn’t hesitate to take this underquilt down to at least the 0 degree Fahrenheit rating. I added two black loops on the Wooki that the tie-outs of the hammock pass through (see picture) – this keeps the underquilt ”locked” into position.  They’re probably not necessary, but I liked having them there.  The loops should also line up with the same tie-outs on the BlackBird XLC.  Based on measurements I’ve done by digital pictures only (I haven’t seen it in real life), the tie-outs on the Dutchware Chameleon and Half-Zip are in the same position…or very close.  The Wooki is the only underquilt I would ever use on a gathered end hammock – clip it on and forget about it…absolutely no fiddle factor.  Also included are one red and one black carabiner (for clipping the quilt on to the continuous loops – one end has the original heavy-duty rubber band installed that comes with the underquilt from Warbonnet) along with the extra heavy-duty rubber bands that are included when you buy from Warbonnet and a double-ended stuff sack.

https://www.warbonnetoutdoors.com/product/wooki-underquilts/

Prices:

LittleShopOfHammocks Warrior Edge 11’ Hammock: $90 USD, $120 CAD

LittleShopOfHammocks Razor Hex 20d Silpoly 132” (11 feet) Tarp: $70 USD, $100 CAD

Warbonnet Wooki XL Underquilt 0 degree:  $220 USD, $300 CAD

Prices includes shipping within Canada or the USA, or I can deliver within Edmonton, Alberta or the surrounding area, or meet for pickup.