[WTS] OR, Western Mountainteering, Mountain Hardwear, 220ml Titanium Cup

Pictures

NEW- $30 Keith Titanium Double Wall 220ml cup with lid. Weighs 3.4oz. Keith 220ml Cup

Used-$15 Mountain Hardwear Mirada Shorts Women's Size 12. These are in great condition (albeit slightly wrinkly from being in stuffed at the bottom of the laundry), I've just hiked my way to a smaller size.

Used -$35 OR Luminary Sensor Gloves-Women's size 7. I absolutely love these gloves and tried desperately to make them work, but they are just a tad too small. Features include glove leash, Gore windstopper technology, waterproof, sensor technology (use your phone without taking off your gloves!) and an incredibly warm wool liner that can be removed for warmer temps. Slight discoloration due to mud. Luminary Gloves

Used-$45 OR Paladin Rain Jacket-Women's size L. Selling because I lost weight and also because I wanted something slightly lighter for my upcoming PCT thru. Weighs 380 grams (13.4oz) on my scale. Only fault to speak of is the right side hood draw string has lost its stopper at the end. Needs new DWR coat. OR Paladin

And finally, the one I hate to sell the most.

Used-$265 Western Mountaineering Megalite, 30°, Size 5'6", 850 fill. This is an older model that used windstopper fabric on the bottom, but I haven't noticed any shortcomings in performance due to it. I bought this bag gently used. Previous owner said to have around 10-15 nights in it and I have around the same for a total of maybe 30 nights at most. No funk, as I always used a liner. Stored uncompressed. Megalite

All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal only and please add the 3% if using Goods and Services. Thanks for looking!