FS: Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL2, like new, with mods for tie-out adjust

Big Agnes’ lightest two door / two vestibule tent. Convenience of mostly free standing, easy to set up design, and separate door and vestibule for each person.

Only used one night in my backyard.  Actual weight on my scale is 2.34 lbs for everything except the included pegs.  That weight includes the mods I made to replace the stock tie-out points around the tent bottom with adjustable ones, as well as the fly perimeter.  See the images below for details of the mods I made.  (The stock guy lines are already adjustable).  Other than the mods shown, everything is stock and like new.

I really like this tent.  It is just a bit too small for me (6’1″ and my teenage son (also 6’1″ and an “aggressive sleeper” :-P ).  I decided to go with a double wall trekking-pole supported tent instead.

$290 includes standard shipping anywhere in the continental USA, and all 8 of the stock DAC stakes.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Adjustable tent body foot corner tie-out – length and angle are independently adjustable:</span>

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>LineLoc3 with 2.5mm Lawson reflective cord sewn on to three tent body tie-outs:</span>

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>LineLoc3 with Lawson 2.5mm reflective cord tied to fly perimeter tie-out locations:</span>

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Fly vestibule tie-outs with length adjustable via Blake’s hitches (4 total at two vestibule zippers):</span>

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags