[WTS/WTT] Nemo Hornet Elite 2p, Tarptent Motrail, Granite Gear Crown 2 60

Will sell or trade any of these items. Looking for a 2 person DCF tarp.

Nemo Hornet Elite 2p - Pics - 31 ounces - $300 shipped

I am the second owner and used it 2 nights, previous owner used it about 20. I like this tent but am sick of carrying poles and want to try out a tarp and net tent set up.

Bad Stuff

If you are over 6 feet this tent is too small for you. Seriously, you will not fit.

There are three very small holes in the mesh. See pictures. They are tiny and haven't bothered me even in mosquito infested conditions.

The previous owner had the stuff sacks blow away in a storm.

Good Stuff

I made a stuff sack for the poles that I will include. See pics

The tent comes with six stakes, and everything weighs 31 ounces.

I just spent a night out in the rain in it and it performed perfectly. Its in great shape! For a double wall, 2 door, 2 person tent, it doesn't get lighter without going to DCF.

Tarptent Motrail - Pic - 37 ounces - $200 shipped

Catch and release, slept in it for one night. Fully seam sealed. Honestly, I knew I wasn't going keep it when I bought it as its heavier than I am willing to carry, but I think tarp tents are cool and wanted to try it out. It is a palace compared most 2p UL shelters. Comes with 6 V stakes and all original components.

Granite Gear Crown 2 60 - Pic - 36.7 - 24 ounces - $130 shipped

This pack is pretty great. It has a removable brain, frame sheet and a removable hip belt making it super adaptable. With all components, it weighs 36.7 oz, stripped down it weighs 24 ounces. Been used about 20 nights, in really good shape. Regular torso 18''-21'' - one size fits all adjustable hip belt. Going to switch to a smaller volume pack, or maybe make my own.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags