FS: KS Ultralight Gear 50 Backpack- X-pac VX-07

Purchased in July of 2018. Best constructed pack I’ve seen, very light, weighs in on my scale, with my add-ons, at 1.36 lbs, or about 21.76 ounces (unofficial on a digital fish scale). The torso is the 47 cm, medium range (18.5 inches), the belt is 85-94 cm (33-37 inches) – it has 6 loops on the bottom, ice axe loops, load lifters, internal pad holder with pad, frame set (ultra light rods), hip belt pockets, upper side pockets, Y-strap on top, roll-top buckle closure.

I wanted to try a high quality ultralight pack – went on a longer day hike and an over-nighter to see how it felt – unfortunately, not for me, too minimalist.  At 59 I learned I want my ULA OHM back with full double hip-belt and back frame sheet – shame, the KS pack is a work of art.  It is in like new condition – I seam sealed it with water based Gear-Aid – two applications. In July of 2018 I paid 37,750 yen, which includes shipping ($332.02 at today’s exchange).
Message me with questions or if interested. Pay-Pal only. $245.00 is my price, I’ll cover shipping in the lower 48 continental United States.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags