[WTS] Warbonnet Minifly + Dutch Netless hammock

Looking to sell my Warbonnet Minifly tarp and DutchWare netless hammock.

Link to photos of both - including proof of weight

Tarp

I absolutely love this thing, I'm only selling it because I recently decided to switch to a Superfly. It has only been used about 10 times and is still in just about perfect condition. No holes or abrasions. I only had it out in the rain twice but both times it kept me bone dry, and as long as it is tensioned out properly it deals with wind very well. New it would cost you $110, I'm willing to sell it for $90 and I'll cover shipping.

-11 ft. ridgeline, 20D silnylon, evergreen color

-According to my kitchen scale it weighs 12.45 ounces (includes stuff sac and microbiners)

-Comes with all of the original clips to attach all of your guylines, 2 microbiners for the doors, and a stuff sac.

-I'm not including the actual guylines themselves (If you really want them we can discuss it)

-The website has great pictures of the tarp in all of its configurations

Hammock

Once again, I love this thing. It was my first hammock, and I'm only selling it because I'm really tall and decided to get a wider version of the same thing. It has about 20 nights of use, and is great shape, no holes or abrasions. New with knotty mod and structural ridgeline it would cost you $53, Ill sell it for $35.

-11ft. long, 58" wide, ARGON 1.6, black

-Weight - 11.7 ounces (includes double ended stuff sack)

-Dual knotty mod (I really debated whether or not to get these, and I am SO glad I did, they really help take things from a good hang to a great hang)

-Ill throw in a brand new/never used 110" structural ridgeline

-Link to the website for more photos/information

I'd prefer venmo but I can set up a paypal if that is the only way to do this.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags