11/5 - FS: (50+% off MSRP) Asolo, BD, DPS, Patagonia, G3, Mammut, Scarpa, MH

PLEASE READ:
All items are brand new unless otherwise noted. 
- Shipping is included in prices unless otherwise noted. I'll knock off a few bucks for local deals here in SLC. 
- I can do Google Pay, Paypal, Venmo, Wells Fargo transfer, or cash if meeting locally. If paying through PayPal, add 3% or do F&F.
- Percentage off refers to discount from retail price.
- For fairness, I will not hold items for anyone until paid (or if enroute to local meeting).

I constantly update this post with new items. Check back later for more stuff.

Mountain Hardwear insulated jacket - size M/L (see description) - $135
This is a one of a kind jacket. It was a prototype jacket that never went into production. There is no model name for it. It's a size medium but fits like a large. Has synthetic insulation and a DWR coating that makes it water resistant. Two fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and a chest pocket. The whole jacket can be stowed in the chest pocket, but it does take some efforts to get it in there. Nalgene for comparison.

Asolo Base Camp mountainerring boots - size 9.5 - $295 (~70% off)
Burly double boot for the highest peaks. These are discontinued but similar boots retail for $1,000+

Mammut ski/snowboard pants - size M (32 waist) - $58
USED. I bought these used but I thought the fit would be a little more slim so I never used them. Not sure of the specific model/name, but they're waterproof with sealed seams. They're a bit long and baggy, good for layering on cold days, but also have side zips for venting on warmer days. Has a tiny bit of wear on the bottom of the legs (see picture), but aside from that, they're in great shape. Last picture shows fit on myself. I am 31x32 for pants.

G3 Ion 10 bindings w/85mm brakes - $270
Some of the best tech bindings available out there. This size is obviously more for the smaller waist skis, but the brakes can be removed or replaced to use with wider skis.

G3 Alpinist Climbing Skins - 100mm / 162-172cm - $85 (x3)
Can't go wrong with these skins. They work as intended, reliably, and are easy to put on and take off. They come with an easy to use trim tool.

DPS Cassiar Alchemist 95 ski - 178cm - $555 (57% off)
"Superlight ski with the stiffness required for all-mountain skiing"
I can pretty much guarantee you will not find a better deal on these skis anywhere

Women's Scarpa Gea RS alpine touring ski boots - size 24 - $275 for local SLC pickup (~57% off)
--- or $285 shipped
Brand new, last year's colors. These are the women's equivalent of the men's Maestrale RS boots. I had someone try them on and walk around in them to see how they felt, so they have slightly dirty soles, but that's it. I am willing to take returns on the boots if they don't fit, as long as we make some sort of arrangement beforehand.

Mountain Hardwear Ozonic Stretch rain jacket - size L - $75 (~60% off)
Fully waterproof rain jacket, very lightweight and stretchy, doesn't feel like a plastic bag like many other rain shells