Custom Cuben Down Vest w/detachable Sleeves

I’m selling a custom cuben fiber vest with removable cuben sleeves that I dreamed up and was made a few years ago by Ben with GooseFeet. This is a one of a kind and likely won’t fit most of you (I’m 6’5″ and 260 with a 52″ chest).

The sleeves have 2oz of 900 fill-down and weigh 3oz and the vest has 4oz of 900 fill-down and weighs 7oz. The total combo is 10 oz, and yes, it’s crazy warm. The cuben at the time was not the breathable kind, but for the weight and size, it’s likely the warmest and lightest combo on the planet and vents well where the arms come together and at the waist. It has a full zip with collar, adjustable waist, and adjustable arm holes. No pockets. It packs very small. The sleeves are held together by a piece of elastic to keep tension between the shoulders. I believe I paid over $300 for this pet project.

This has hung in my gear closet since it was built because I never had an opportunity to use it in cooler temperatures. So, it’s been tried on, but never used.

I’m selling for $200 or best offer. PayPal F&F only. I’ll ship by a method I choose only to CONUS. If you want it, message me.

Thanks.

Detail

Tags