[WTS] Backpacks - MLD (Prophet & Exodus) and Zpacks Arc Blast + Accessories

Prices include shipping to the U.S. Use PayPal Goods & Services please. I’ve adjusted prices to include half of the fee - I’ll take care of the other half.

Sold. MLD Prophet - Medium in Wasabi - 14.5 oz. Hip belt cut off by previous owner. Very lightly used. $142.10 Prophet

Sold. MLD Exodus with Klymit Airframe Suspension - Large in Stealth Gray - 28.8 oz. This was well used by previous owner but still has a lot of life left. Weight includes airframe and hand pump. I replaced the airframe when I got the pack and it’s never been used in the field. This would make a great winter or loaner pack. $101.50 Exodus

Zpacks Arc Blast with Lumbar Pad - Medium torso with medium hip belt - Gray Hybrid Cuben - 18.3 oz. I bought this new in 2015 and it’s been used somewhere between 20 to 30 nights. It’s in great shape. $208.00 Arc Blast

Accessories - Zpacks Shoulder and Hip Belt Pouches Selling per pair.

Sold. Zpacks cuben fiber shoulder pouches - 17 grams each - bought with Arc Blast in 2015 - in great shape, used 20 to 30 nights. $30.45 for the pair

Zpacks gridstop shoulder pouches - 21 grams each - bought new last year - very lightly used, maybe 5 nights. $35.50 for the pair

Sold. Zpacks cuben hip belt pouches - 23 grams each - bought with Arc Blast in 2015 - in great shape, used 20 to 30 nights. $30.45 for the pair

Sold. Zpacks gridstop hip belt pouches - 27 grams each - bought new last year - very lightly used, maybe 5 nights. $35.50 for the pair

Edit: To mark items sold and price drop on Arc Blast