[WTS] Hammock Stuff - Hammock Gear, UGQ, Dutchware Chameleon, Dyneema Tarp, Incubator, Zeppelin

Been messing around with the hammock thing. This is stuff that didn’t quite make the cut. Was planning to use this as a second set up in the event the girlfriend enjoyed but she wasn’t a big fan. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. If you are in HI or AK can probably arrange something as well. Payment using Paypal FF or add 3%. USA only.

Pics https://imgur.com/a/jXLY53S

SOLD 12ft Hammock Gear Cuben/Dyneema Hex Tarp $225 - tarp itself it in great used condition. No holes or anything. Ridgeline I believe is gray zing it or lash it with Dutchware Wasps on both ends. I changed out the stake out points with lineloc 3 adapters (connected with shock cord) and zpacks Z line.

Also comes with a set of mesh snake skins in good condition. As well as a cuben stuff sack in ok shape. Stuff sack has a couple random holes and such but still works great. Could be easily patched with cuben tape but had no desire as it is till functional and the holes dont appear to be getting any bigger.

Tarp with all lines, snake skins, and stuff sack weigh in at 8.8oz or 250g

*Full Dutchware Gear Chameleon Setup $225 - Excellent condition. Nearly new. Picked this up about a month or two ago. I used it on two overnights. Only reason I am selling is I picked up an identical set up in the 1.6 hexon instead. Not interested in selling individual pieces. Would like to sell as a whole.

Specs: Chameleon Body 1.0 Hexon Charcoal Grey Symmetrical Bug Net Beetle Buckle Suspension with 15ft Straps Titanium Dutch Clips Peak Shelf Storage Pocket (The type that can hang on the ridgeline or side of hammock - NOT the sidecar) Also has the two chameleon tieouts, hammock stuff sack, and bug net stuff sack.

Hammock/bugnet/peak loft/ storage pocket and hammock stuff sack weigh in at 1lb 1.2oz or 488g Beetle Buckle Suspension with Dutch clips weighs stored in the bug net mesh sack weigh in at 7.35 oz or 209g

SOLD Hammock Gear Incubator 20 Econ underquilt $120 - Like new condition. Standard length, 800fp down, no overfill. Dark Olive outter, Charcoal Grey inner. No overfill. Includes stuff sack only (no storage bag)

Weighs in at 1lb 10.75oz in the included stuff sack (26.75oz or 758g)

*UGQ 0 Degree Zeppelin UnderQuilt $225 - Literally Brand New - Bought a few weeks ago when I was considering doing the hammock thing over the winter. Decided instead especially with the GF not into it to keep it on the ground at least for this winter. Asking just shy of what I paid and of course will cover the shipping. Got it with 2 ounces of overstuff to help with the cold of the New England winters.

Specs 77” length (196cm) 800FP Down 0 degree with 2 ounces of overstuff MRS20 Dark Olive Outter / M10 Black Inner 3/32 shock cord suspension No storage sack

Weight in stuff sack is 2lb 4oz. (36oz or 1079g)