FS: Patagonia & Marmot clothing (vests & wind shirts), 5.10 Anasazi Velcros 10.5, new Scarpa Iguana approach shoes 43.5

For Sale:

1.  SOLD Outdoor Research Axiom jacket.  Mens size large.  Blue color.  Gore Active shell.  Lightweight, breathable hard shell.  A few years old, very light use, no issues, excellent condition, recently washed with Nikwax tech wash.  $100 shipped to the lower 48.  

2.  SOLD Outdoor Research hooded Deviator vest.  Mens size large.  Blue color.  Hybrid vest.  Light fleece on the back and hood, lightweight synthetic insulation up front.  Worn once on a short hike.  Doesn't fit me well which is why I'm selling.  Like-new condition.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.  

3.  SOLD 5 BD Neutrino carabiners.  4 blue ones and a tan/gold one.  The blue ones are in nearly-new condition, the tan/gold one is moderately used.  No issues.  $15 shipped to the lower 48 for all 5.   Sorry, I'm not splitting them up.  

4.  SOLD HB Offset nuts, 5 of them.  They're the older HB ones, not the ones made by DMM.  4 brass nuts, sizes 2, 3, 5, and 6.  1 aluminum one, size 7.  $25 for all 5 shipped to the lower 48.  The brassies are lightly used.  The aluminum one is moderately used but still in fine shape.  $25 shipped to the lower 48 for all 5.  Again, I'm not splitting them up.  

5.  SOLD Some really tiny nuts.  2 size 0 DMM/HB offsets.  Size 1 & 2 BD micro stoppers.  They're all brand new.  They came as part of sets and I don't plan on using them.  These things are super small, aid only IMO.  But maybe some aid climbers will be interested in these.  I'll include an older BD curved gate biner that I rack them on.  $15 shipped to the lower 48 for all 4 nuts and the biner.  

6.  SOLD 14 lightweight wiregate Mammut carabiners.  I'm not sure which model they are, but they are standard lightweight wire gate carabiners, a few years old.  Normal (non-keylock) nose.  23/8/8 strength ratings.  They're almost identical in size to BD Oz carabiners.  They look similar to the Wall Light but they're not identical.  The Wall Lights are not rated as high as these carabiners (Wall Lights are 20/7/7).  Anyways, light use.  They've mainly been sitting in my garage the last couple of years in storage.  No issues.  Sorry, I'm not splitting them up.  $55 shipped to the lower 48 for all 14.  

7.  SOLD Scarpa Crux approach shoes.  2017 model.  Mens size 43.5.  US size 10 1/3.  New with tags.  Grey/orange color.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

8.  SOLD Marmot Scree soft shell pants.  Mens medium.  Very light use.  Excellent shape, no issues.  Gray color.  $40 shipped to the lower 48.

9.  SOLD La Sportiva Lycan trail running shoes.  Mens size 44.5.  US size 11.  Worn on just a couple of short runs.  They're just a bit too small for me.  I usually wear size 11 running shoes.  I find Sportiva runs about a 1/2 size small in running shoes, so I ended up in a 45 after a short trial.  Very light use (just a couple of runs).  They're in excellent shape, no issues.  They have sticky rubber soles so could double as approach shoes if it's not too technical.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.  

10.  SOLD Scarpa Zen Pro approach/hiking shoes.  Mens size 44.5.  US mens size 11.  Worn once.  Like-new condition.  No issues.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.  

11.  SOLD La Sportiva TX3 approach shoes.  Mens size 45.  US size 11.5.  Blue color.  Worn on 1 longish day.  Too big for me for approach shoes.  They're comfy for hiking but I sized down 1/2 size for better climbing performance.  Great shape, no issues.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.  

12.  SOLD Many Petzl locking carabiners.  I'm going to sell these in 4 bunches.  I don't want to parse out carabiners individually.  All screw gates.  None of them have any issues.  Pics are on page 2 of the thread.

Group 1: 2 older round stock Petzl oval locking carabiners (very light use), 2 newer Petzl oval locking biners (never used), 2 newer Petzl large D locking biners (never used).  $35 shipped to the lower 48 for all 6.

SOLD Group 2: 3 of the newer model Petzl Attache locking carabiners (2 with light use, 1 new), 1 Petzl William locker (never used).  $25 shipped to the lower 48 for all 4.  

SOLD Group 3: 5 Petzl Spirit locking carabiners (all light use) and 1 Petzl Locker locking carabiner (moderate use).  $40 shipped for all 6 to the lower 48.  

SOLD Group 4: 6 Petzl Spirit locking carabiners (all light use).  $40 shipped to the lower 48.  

If you want the biners please specify which group you want so we're on the same page.  I'll drop $5 from the price if you buy 2 groups, $10 if you buy 3 groups, and $15 if you buy them all.    

13.  SOLD Patagonia Airshed Pullover.  Mens size large.  Grey color with teal zipper.  Very light use.  No issues.  Like-new condition.  Just washed with Nikwax tech wash.  $45 shipped to the lower 48.  

14.  SOLD Patagonia Ascentionist 25L pack.  Green/yellow color.  One size.  This is a very lightweight minimalist climbing rucksack.  It's got 2 ice axe loops, external daisy chains, a small amount of back padding, and a small stash pocket, but otherwise it's pretty no-frills.  Light use.  I did put a couple small holes in the side while rock climbing.  I put a nylon patch over the holes and covered this with seam grip.  The patch is decent sized but the holes themselves were quite small.  They were just clustered to one area and the patch covers them all.  Otherwise great shape, no other issues.  Tons of life left.  $45 shipped to the lower 48.  

15.  SOLD Black Diamond 16L Bullet Pack.  Red/maroon color.  Very light use.  Like0-new condition.  No issues at all.  $35 shipped to the lower 48.  

16.  Marmot Ether Driclime jacket/wind shirt.  Mens size large.  Blue-green (teal?) color.  Very light use.  Like-new condition.  Just washed with Nikwax tech wash.  $40 shipped to the lower 48.  

17.  Marmot Ether Driclime hooded jacket.  Mens size large.  Navy blue color.  Also very light use.  Like-new condition.  Also just washed with Nikwax tech wash.  $45 shipped to the lower 48.  

18.  Marmot Windstopper vest.  Mens size medium although it's a generous medium.  Fits me very similar to the above wind shirts which are size large.  Navy blue color.  I don't know which model it is but it's a soft shell Gore Windstopper fabric with breathable side panels.  Very light use.  Like-new condition.  $40 shipped to the lower 48.  

19.  Patagonia Wind Shield vest.  This is a soft shell wind vest with a breathable fleece back/side panels.  Awesome for cross country skiing, ski touring, running, or mountain biking.  Mens size large.  Blue color.  Light use, like-new condition.  No issues at all.  $40 shipped to the lower 48.  

20.  SOLD 10 ice screws (BD & Petzl).

All of these are about 12 years old but haven't been used in 10 years at all.  They've just been sitting in a bin in my garage.  I'm not ice climbing anytime soon and these need to go.  They're all in very good shape.  They're sharp with minimal rust and minimal dings.  They all have the plastic tip cover.  All of the BD screws have speed knobs.  The Petzl screw is the model where the hangar is the turn knob.  $25 each shipped to the lower 48, and I ask you buy at least 2 to make shipping easier.  Preference will be given to those who want to buy multiple screws (I'd rather not ship 5 different packages).  $200 for all 10 shipped to the lower 48.  

1 BD 13 cm
2 BD 22 cm
3 BD 17 cm
2 BD 16 cm
1 BD 19 cm
1 Petzl 18 cm

21.  5.10 Anasazi velcro rock shoes.  Mens size 10.5. Light use.  Plenty of rubber left.  $35 shipped to the lower 48.  

22.  SOLD Evolv Cruzer approach shoes.  Black color.  Mens size 10.5.  Very light use, excellent shape, no issues.  I replaced the stock insole with a Scarpa insole.  $40 shipped to the lower 48.  

23.  Scarpa Iguana approach shoes.  Size 43.5 (US mens 10 1/3).  New without tags.  These are lightweight approach shoes, great for clipping to the harness for walk offs.  In the same class as a TX2.  $65 shipped to the lower 48.  

24.  SOLD Outdoor Research Helium rain jacket.  Gray with neon yellow zippers.  Mens size large.  Light use, no issues, excellent condition.  Recently washed with Nikwax tech wash.  Super light and packable rain jacket.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

PM me here if you're interested.  PayPal or Venmo works.  

Pics will follow in the thread.