[WTS] UGQ, Dream Hammock, WARBONNET, ETC...

I have a bunch of hammock gear and clothing that I haven't been using like I should. Hopefully someone can give it some love...

UGQ 3/4 55" 20degree Zeppelin Underquilt-19oz only used a couple of times in mint condition. $150

Dream Hammock Darien w/ whoopie hooks, Kevlar straps and Dutch clips.20oz 11ft 56inch wide foliage color. Insanely comfortable. $180

Arrowhead equipment kick ass quilts jarbidge 3 season. Black and green I have had this for a couple years and is still as warm as the day I got it. 20oz $75

UGQ penny pincher Tarp - forest green only used once. seam sealed by yours truly 12 ft long and includes dutch stingers and cordage. 16.9 oz $90

Warbonnet mamajamba Tarp--silpoly 20d Tarp. 11 ft. I have had this for a few years. One pinhole was repaired with their patch kit and silnet. Includes Dutch stingers and cordage 14.5oz $80

Marmot zeus jacket size large. Have had this for a couple of years. Minor grease stains from cooking on sleeves. Overall in good shape. 3.5oz of 800 fill 15oz $60

Columbia fishing shirt size M. Never worn. Mint condition. I have 2 and wear the other one all the time. Super airy and breathable for hiking or other hot weather activities. 6.5oz $20.

Paypal friends and family please. Everything ships free to lower 48.

http://imgur.com/gallery/zOomRdf