[WTS] Marmot Helium 15 Long LZ 850 Fill Power Down Sleeping Bag

As indicated above the details are as follows:

Who: Selling my Marmot Helium 15 Long Left Zip Sleeping Bag Blue/Black MSRP $419- Asking $179

What: 2011 Year Model with the previous 850 certified higher fill power over the current lower fill with included .04 XS weight stuff sack. My specific bag weight exactly 39.04 oz on a commercial shipping scale. The bag also comes with a large cotton uncompressed storage sack with printed specs. The bag is in very good condition.

Why: I purchased this bag along with an Atom at the same fill power previously because the cut of these bags is phenomenal for broad shoulders or those who want more room and less constriction in the mummy bag but still want to be enveloped in warmth. This bag is the most luxurious pile of feathers I have ever owned, but sees MUCH less use than my Atom as it is exceptionally warm and with excellent horizontal baffles, virtually all the down can be shifted on top of you with so much loft it is hard to see your feet.

I am NOT planning a quilt transition and prefer bags. I am selling because the bag is a tad warm for most activities I use it for and has seen far too limited use over the years. It has been hand washed only with Nikwax Down Wash and gently dried with low heat/air fluff and tennis balls to restore and protect DWR finish and comes from and smoke and pet free home.

Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down, Classic Trapezoidal Foot Box, EN Tested, Half length zipper, Hood Draw Cord, Insulated Draft Tube, Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood, Passive Collar, LightForce Nylon Shell and Polyester Lining Fabric, Stretch Tricot Baffles, Stuff and Storage Sack Included, Zipper Garage, Zipper Guards

Main Materials LightForce Nylon, DWR finish

Bag Temperature F 15° F

Bag Temperature C -9° C

EN Rating Comfort: 27.7°F / -2.4°C Lower Limit: 16.3°F / -8.7°C Extreme: -16.6°F / -27.0°C

Bag Loft 6

Bag Zipper position LZ

Lining Material Polyester

Insulation Material 850+ Fill Power Goose Down

Where: This bag ships free from Utah to the lower 48 US states only for $179.

Please PM me for pictures and payment details if interested. Thank-you.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags