Trading my Art/Paintings for Gear?

Heyo!!  I've got all these old paintings sitting around that I was never able to sell, or never even attempted to sell, and would like to clear up some closet space!  I was just curious if anyone would even be interested in trading gear for some of the paintings.  I used to paint a whole lot of portraiture, but got kind of tired of it.  These are all a technique that I kind of came up with, where I paint on multiple layers of glass, then layer the pieces of glass on top of each other to kind of split the paintings into multiple spatial planes.  To accommodate the multiple pieces of glass, I usually modify store-bought frames.  If someone were interested in a trade, local trades on the Front Range are definitely preferred!  These are kind of heavy and cumbersome to ship.  I'm located just outside of Boulder, but work in Denver, and make it up North fairly often too!  That being said, I'm not opposed to shipping as well!  Feel free to pm questions, offers, or to tell me I'm crazy! (Who would trade cams for paintings?!)

Here's stuff I'm interested in:

Gear I'm definitely looking for:
Small cams, pretty much anything smaller than a BD 0.5.  Interested in X4's, C3's, Metolius ultralights, TCU's, totems, etc
Racking biners, pretty much any brand, as long as they're not smaller biners that are difficult to handle

Gear I might be looking for:
Double axle cams (ie C4, DMM dragon 2, new wild country friends): I don't really need these, but would still consider trades if the trade were right.  I have lots of old cams I wouldn't mind replacing.
Sewn Runners/Slings, if reasonably new (2016 or newer preferably)
Larger totems
Feel free to make other offers too!  Maybe you have something I don't know I want!

Here are the paintings I have sitting around.  Typically, the frame seen in the picture is what I would include, unless otherwise noted.

11x14" Five panes of glass

11x14" Four panes of glass

5"x7" Four panes of glass (Now in different frame, will send pictures if interested.  I think the new frame is way better, just too lazy to take new pictures!)

5" by 7" Three panes of glass

8" by 10" Three panes of glass

11 by 14" Four Panes: Mount Toll up in the Indian Peaks.  This one I'm pretty fond of still, so it would probably require a pretty sweet deal to part with it!

8" by 10", Four panes (I think):  Note: this one is currently hanging in a coffee shop. It's been there for like 2 years, so I don't think it's going anywhere, but it would take some time to retrieve!

8" by 10", Four panes (I think).  Same deal as before, in a coffee shop right now. 

Detail

Tags