[WTS] ZPacks Arc Haul Backpack SM torso MD belt

ASKING $225. (MSRP w/ the included accessories is $374) - shipping included

WEIGHT w/ included accessories: 27 oz

Important things you need to know:

1. This backpack has been used for 1 full thru-hike. Has approx. 2,700 miles on it.

2. The mesh back is BRAND NEW. My back acquired a hole in the last 150 miles of my thru, ZPacks replaced it for free, and I installed it.

3. You’d receive the following accessories: 2 hip belt pouches, 1 lumbar pad, 1 set ice axe loops. Additional accessories can be purchased on the ZPacks website. The pack has the option to add a V-strap, but I lost the strap.

4. You can purchase a new hip belt on the website if mine doesn’t work for you.

5. There is a small hole in the side pocket, there is discoloration around it from me placing duct tape there during my hike. The hole has not grown in size for the duration of my hike. I am the cause of the hole, I punctured it with a knife very early on in my hike. (photo attached)

6. There are 2 small holes in the mesh outer pocket that don’t impact the pack. It snagged on barbed wire. (photo attached)

7. There is some wear on the lumbar pad: wearing a small hole in the corners, and the attachment loop has some wear to it as well. (photo attached)

8. There is some wear on one of the hip belt pockets, but its not worn through, and the pocket is still waterproof (tested in the last few days on trail where I was stuck in a few downpours).

9. I washed it after the hike in a bathtub, but there is still a slight odor to it.

10. Reasons for wanting to sell it: I genuinely liked the pack during my thru-hike, and overall, I would use it again. I did not like carrying a bear canister with it, but every hiker I spoke to that had a UL pack didn’t feel that comfortable with a bear canister. It’s for that reason I want to sell: I have a pack I like to carry a bear can with, and otherwise, the Arc Haul has too much space for the size of my kit: I want to downsize for trips where I don’t need a bear canister!

https://imgur.com/a/rJqm1uY

Shipped CONUS included in above price. International shipping (including Hawaii & Alaska) incurs additional charges. PayPal F&F or add 3% please.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags