FS: BD Shadow shoes, Dynafit AT boots, size XS harnesses

Thinning the closet a bit to stock up the coffee and whiskey coin jar before the snow flies. Buyer pays shipping unless you pick it up locally in Bozeman, MT. I’ve bought and sold a bunch of stuff on here using Paypal F&F without incident and am comfortable using that. Anyway, I’ll also take Venmo or cash if local. Not interested in any trades unless you’re a Spanish teacher and will trade some lessons for gear.

$90: Dynafit One PX-TF ski boots, size 27 mondo, BSL 304mm (I think). Used but still perfectly functional. Shown wear to the toes, additionally one of the buckles is showing the wire and one of the lace eyelets broke on the liner. Never had an issue with the cuffs loosening up. I took the power strap off cause it just gets in the way and added a pair of tubing cuffs to make them climb ice better. I can take those off if you want. I’ll include a pair of blue Superfeet insoles.

$85: Black Diamond Shadow shoes, size 42.5. Excellent condition, edges still pretty sharp. I tried em, they make my feet hurt like a mother. Went back to my comfy shoes like the weak little trad climber I am.

$50: Petzl Hirundos harness, size XS. Worn a couple times, but too small. No tags, but still has the goofy harness bag. Take the harness out and put your snacks in it!

$30: Black Diamond Aura harness, size XS. Moderate wear, but still lots of life left.

$70: Black Diamond Raven Pro ice axe, 65cm. Used for a season, the pick is still plenty sharp and ready to poke holes in all your other gear. Comes with a pick protector to try and stem the inevitable. I put stickers on it to differentiate it from a partners, can leave them on or take them off, let me know.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags