[WTS] ZPacks Hexamid Tent (price reduction!)

Hello again!

Looking to move this tent along to another loving hiker. So, the price is reduced to sell. Took it with me on a beautiful 7-day hike of the Colorado Trail from Waterton Canyon to Leadville at the beginning of this September. Only had one day of rain and the tent held up beautifully.

Things I liked:

It's really, really light! 8.18oz. according to my scale. I believe the material is 0.51oz./yard. It packs pretty small, too. Waterproof! As stated before, it did a stellar job keeping me dry. The fact it's still going strong 8 years after production is impressive to me. It has tons of life left! Built-in bug protection! Roomy! To my surprise, I could fit all of my gear and shoes in there.

Things I disliked:

Sadly, no storm doors. No bathtub floor attatchments either. It packs small, yes, but I like how much smaller my Silnylon tarp packs down.

Personally, I treated it as a tarp with built-in bug protection, so site selection will be important. It's an older model, albeit, in excellent condition - no holes, rips, or tears in the tarp or netting. Another fair reason for the price reduction.

Bought it on this subreddit for $280. Initially asked for $250. Willing to sell for a firm $200 with USPS shipping included. PapPal F&F or add 3%. CONUS only.

Reusing the previous seller's photos because I haven't taken photos of the tent myself, but I'll be happy to take more photos of it and send those or add it to the album if requested. I added a photo of it on my scale, too!

Photos: http://imgur.com/gallery/dwYRb1R

Edit: formatting

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags