Very cheap running Dodge Grand Caravan up for trade!!!

Just bought a new vehicle and I’m selling my beloved Dodge Grand Caravan. 2005, 215,000 miles. The price is $500. The price accurately reflects what is wrong with it. Many cosmetic issues including dents, dings, scratches, headliner is coming off, driver side window does not work, trunk hatch sometimes has issues, a quarter of the front end is gone from hitting a deer, and then a car running into me in the same exact spot. Duct tape is now there. Interior is actually in pretty decent shape, probably a 6.5 out of 10. Few stains here and there from drink spills and such. Drove this van for 4 years, hauling my climbing gear, kayaks, camping gear and anything else I needed. Could use a new battery and badly needs new front tires. Other than that it runs very well. I commute to Boone a lot and it never gave me any problems. No leaks and doesn’t use oil. Most of the problems are cosmetic. Would make a great beater adventure van! I would rather trade for gear than get cash, so let me know what you got! A garmin watch would really get my attention. The picture below is the model and color of my van, but I don’t have a picture of my actual van right now, it is at my parents house. 

Detail

Tags