[WTT] 1 or 2P Silnylon pyramid shelter, e.g. MLD Solo/Duomid, Locus Hapi, etc. for Zpacks Cuben flat tarp

So I am going further into the mountains and camping above treeline as I chip away at trails in my area, and my tarp is not as ideal a shelter as a mid would be. I honestly love this tarp, but for a while now I have been going over the pros and cons of tarp vs. mid for sleeping above treeline, and I've been really itching to try out a mid.

My tarp is a custom Zpacks 1.0oz Cuben 6x9 tarp that clocks in at about 8.4oz/240g, 8 tie outs (2 ridge lines and 3 side on each side), and is in very good condition. It's seen a fair amount of nights out, but treated with care, no damage or repairs, and 1.0 Cuben is pretty bomber stuff. Honestly it still looks almost as good as when first got it. New .51oz Cuben 7x9 flat tarps at Zpacks are 235 USD and they no longer do custom work.

I can throw in some Cuben repair tape, a silnylon stuff sack, but no guylines. But what the heck, I'll even throw in an older model Zpacks hip belt pocket in Hybrid Cuben that I'm not using anymore.

If you have an inner net tent to go with the mid, I would consider trading that for my Borah Cuben custom Dimma bivy, size reg/reg, with Momentum 50 and mesh vent top. It has seen many nights out, some minor repairs on the top fabric, but is still in good-to-fair condition. The Cuben bottom has no holes or issues that I am aware of, and clocks in at a scant 5.1oz/145g including stuff sack and hood guyline.

Would prefer mids that have already been seam sealed, and you must be willing to ship to Sweden. Let me know if you have any questions, and happy trails!