FS: SMD Skyscape X,SMD Lunar Solo 2017,Bare Boxer,REI Flash pad,Exped Downpillow

This Skyscape X is a catch and release, I purchased it here a month ago and used it only one night. I’m not sure what year this tent is, but it is in really nice shape and has clearly been used very little. I would estimate less that 10 nights total. Weighs only 15 ounces on my scale (without stakes and stuff sack.) $299 shipped to US addresses. Paypal only.

SMD Lunar Solo. Set up in a back yard once for practice, but never used. Perfect condition.  It is not seam sealed. This is the lighter and more expensive 2017 silnylon version in green with a black floor. Weighs 688 grams on my scale without the stuff sack. $159 shipped to US addresses.

New Bare Boxer Contender bear can, never used. $59 shipped to US addresses:

REI Flash sleeping pad. 20.5″ x 72″ x 2.5″ size, mummy shape. Primaloft insulation with 3.2 R-Value. It has the Exped style valves that fit an Exped inflator. Weighs 16.85 ounces on my scale. Nice shape with very little use. I tested it and it holds air with no leaks. $59 shipped to US addresses.

Exped Downpillow, size large. Used one night. $39 shipped to US addresses.