New MSR. Freelight 2, ultralight tent for TRADE!

Hi everyone, I  finally traded my 5 wt ultralight fly rod an orvis helios 2,  and orvis mirage reel  ($1500) value, this person realised what good of a deal she was getting and ordered a new camo zpacks duplex,  which finally arrived this past Tuesday,  Thankyou again Jill, lN my opinion we both got a good deal, we both got what we wanted.

Anyway now I’m looking to trade a brand MSR Freelight 2 , never slept or exposed to the elements. I was kind of naive and bought it at aN outfitters store and paid just over $500 , but I see them on amazon for only $399 plus tax  so I  paid $100 too much. Hopefully I can find someone that wants to get rid of a zpacks ultralight sleeping bag or quilt preferably in the 15 to 20 degree temp. Range , long enough to  fit 6 foot 1 inch 200 lbs.. if I fid someone that has a new one, or does what jill did with the fly rod , I will also include a six moons lunar le,  in fair to great  shape. The previous owner had a mini hole in the pocket where trekking pole goes (maybe) 1/8 of an inch that he patched with a dab of silicone,  well that dried up, so I  repacked it with a little goop and tape, otherwise tent is excellent condition.  I don’t  mind giving the other person a real good deal, most of you are much much younger than I am ( I’ll be 67 in January . I’m  just looking to  lighten my load with high quality light gear , it doesn’t even have to be zpacks,  in fact if it’s a quilt  it is more likely a EE revelations,  or feathered friends.  I think I’m offering a pretty good deal if you have an exceptionall sleeping bag or quilt, you will be getting two excellent  tents one has never even been slept in and the other is a catch and release that I wouldn’t be afraid to pitch in any condition and stay dry and comfortable.     Cheers   bobby